Ch. 2

'Sir, the person called Antonio has been arrested. We have placed him in the sixteenth warehouse.'
'And the person called Icolas?'
''He was injured and was taken to the hospital.. Reiss is monitoring him now.''

'This is good.. This is good.. Tell Edward to go to the capital.. There is an incoming shipment that will arrive to us tomorrow at six in the evening.. Ask him to Take Enrique...you can leave now'

Octavius ​​Luis claimed...the largest businessman...and the leader of the largest mafia in the world...I witnessed the killing of my family when I was fourteen...it was by fate that whoever killed them raised me... And he made me a criminal... I learned from him to carry a weapon... and I killed the first person when I was fifteen... I was his right hand... he made me a ruthless thug... I did not realize that I had turned into a terrifying devil who loved the sight of blood... and enjoyed the sound of... Screaming in pain... made me a killing machine for his lust for revenge... but he was a victim like others... I still remember the sound of his screaming under my feet as I broke his fingers and stuck my hand into the wound I caused in his chest... I did not deny the virtue of raising him and taking care of me... They were my parents, even though I was not a good son, but I had to take revenge...