Ch. 11

She was talking about him as if he was a saint... Siya was fascinated by him, but I was not...

I was not comfortable with him. Just a glimpse of him at the party... then in the hospital... oh my God... my mind went crazy when I said that he was my brother... But he is my neighbor...Mr. Hajar said about him that he is lonely...he seems like an orphan...poor thing...they filled my heart with sorrow for him...and I joined them in the end...what is happening...

'Where did your thinking go... I am Liam... and it is true that I do not thank you in words... You can consider my hiding you now from the eyes of the strange mafia as a thank you...'

I was staring at him for the first time... He was not the same person... This is not that...

'Staring is rude, this one.'

'I didn't mean it.' I bowed my head down. We had reached the lobby... Mrs. Sylvia greeted us and gave me two packages. It seemed to be the meal that Octa talked about... Yus... his name is difficult... very difficult. How do they pronounce it smoothly? ..

'Come on, get in...we have two hours of driving...'

'Two hours!'

'Yes...and then we will go by another means of transportation...come on, don't waste my time.' He said and entered the car, which was nothing but a black limousine. I entered behind him and he closed the door... He sat on the opposite side of me...

'Beautiful limousine'

"It belongs to my family." He was holding his phone... From time to time he sent a message and it was answered... I was already bored. I raised his hoodie on my head until... I covered half my face, reached the car window and fell asleep. I didn't know how long I was asleep... Oh my God, how much was he still on his phone... but his sitting was different, as he extended his legs along their length and slid his body until his head sat on the top of the seat... What is he doing... The sound of messages no longer comes out of The phone...it seemed like he was browsing or playing...I was bored...and I didn't have my phone...I saw him adjusting his sitting position...I looked away from him and looked outside...I heard clicking sounds...it seemed like he was going to play music... ..Great...Click two, then three...I took it..Stop...pause ...play. I didn't recognize the song he was playing, but I froze when the second part of the song started.

.. Turn around, let me lick you from your neck down to your navel...

Octavius ​​immediately raised his eyes from his phone...his eyebrows furrowed

'Cause shawty you look ready Forget the bed, I wanna lay your body right here on...

I saw Octavius...quickly adjusting his position and clicking on a button that I think is the stop button to stop the song .

'William was here recently... it seems. He looked back and went back to his phone.

I looked outside and thought... What kind of music does Octavius ​​listen to? Is it classical? Necessarily Bob? Maybe... I shrugged... Octavius ​​was truly an unreadable book. The sound of the car engine... and the vibration of the car as it was driving... and the usual street noise... was echoing inside the closed space we were in... five full minutes while I was listening to all of that... I closed my eyes... but that was when I heard pressure... Two pairs of bracelets and then a song started playing:

My heart will go on by Celin Dion