Ch. 4

The residential complex in which I rented... includes a number of buildings..  Each building has eight floors... I live on the third floor there...

The floor I am on contains three apartments other than my apartment... In one of them two elderly people, aged or older, live. They are over sixty. They seem to be alone. I met them while I was moving some furniture to my apartment. Mrs. Hajar and Mr. Kamal. They were two nice people. I only spoke to them on the first day. Their apartment was opposite my apartment. As for the apartment that was on my right, it was For an unknown person.. I have not met her yet. She works in the field of medicine as I heard, and she seems to be absent in the hospital for hours. Her apartment always seems deserted. As for the remaining apartment, it is the apartment of the beautiful woman who knocked on my door. It was Sia’s apartment.. a girl. Striking ... woo... I don't think I'm allowed to use words that can describe her other than that she is sexy... beautiful... and talkative... damn talkative... and inquisitive... and she works as a mediator for some company from home.

She didn't seem like that at first...she was just a delicious body for me...but once she opened her mouth...it didn't close...I took her into my apartment...leaving the door to my apartment open...I didn't want anything to be known about me that might spoil my relationship. With the residents of the complex. This might reveal my secret. Her chatter gave me a headache. She wanted to know about me. Who I am. What do I do? How did I end up living here? This is what I did not tell her. I asked her the same questions and I did not answer. Other than my name, Liam Luciano...and she, in return, told me the answers to her questions about me, but about herself.

In the end...she told me about a gathering held by the residents of this building at the end of every month, which begins the day after tomorrow...I was not surprised by her constant staring at me...yes, I look like an idiot...but I could not change my accent...and my body at all. I didn't care about her stare and the sudden blush on her face.

'So will you come...everyone will come...I promise you you will have an enjoyable time...and you will not feel it passing by...and you will also get to know the rest of the residents...you seem lonely...believe me...you will not regret it...you must come... I'll come pick you up...it's going to be a busy night...' Oh my God... I couldn't listen any longer... she was chattering... and saying the same thing... and I was shaking my head as if I was listening... I had a headache... I had to stop her... and kick her out of the house... she is beautiful with a talkative mouth... If she reaches my bed, I will close her mouth.

“Okay.. Siya.. Your name is Siya, right... I will.. I will go with you.” I stopped, fiddling with my hair and looking at her and the door.... Damn, don’t you understand my signal... It looks like I have to yawn... What now.. I finally got up.

'Well...you seem tired...if you want something...call me or don't..
knock on my door , I'm always at home...goodnight, I hope you enjoy the food...I cooked it myself...goodbye' I went and closed the door. ..

“Damn, what was that... her words made my head throb violently... despite her body... she looked... oh my God...” My words and thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing... it was Frederico... it was on me. Called him early but the unwanted guest distracted me from that.

"Speak, Riku!"

'Yes, boss... I did the job... He said that Evelyn was the one who leaked the information..'

'I had to know that... Continue'

'We searched for her in her house and all the places where she could be... but nothing happened.' We find something...'

'You have to find her...and don't call me before then' and I hung up the phone before he answered me.

Oh my God, Evelyn...she was amazing in bed and yet she stabbed me in the back..New rule...never take any woman to your bed without knowing her background.

It's been two days since I met Sia... My daily routine hasn't changed anything... I used to wake up early... I put on my black and white sports clothes and my sneakers... I put Bluetooth headphones in both ears, turn on Motivation running music and go out... I go back to Breakfast time.. I go to the shower and then my usual coffee... I was not used to eating breakfast anyway... and I take my phone... I run my shipping company remotely with my assistant Eric.. No one knew the identity of the company’s president because I did not appear in public in front of Anyone...and the only two who knew my identity now were Eric, my assistant, and Eduardo, who worked in the accounts department...they had been with me since I grew up in the world of the mafia and crime...my childhood friends.

'Sir Luciano... are you ready?' There was a call from behind Sia's main door before she knocked... It seems that I was busy at work and time passed... While I was sitting while I was talking with Eric and discussing some files, some rest periods were occupied by me drinking a drink. And some sandwiches... I had to cut off my call with Eric... and I went to open the door... I didn't care about the mess I made on the table in front of the sofa in the room facing the door...

“I'm coming, wait...”

I opened to her... She looked... Excited like a child going to a birthday party...

"I'm not ready yet.. I forgot the date of the party." I lied because I didn't intend to attend at all and I didn't want to get to know anyone. I'm only here for a while and I didn't want to know anyone...

'Go then... The party hasn't started yet.

'Oh my God, you won't go far from my door. This... think... come on, think...

'I feel unwell.'

Oh, what did you say... that's the best excuse Octavius...

'Why... I mean, are you okay? ..Okay..I will go ahead and take care of you..’

Haaaa I don’t want her to stay. I still remember my headache from her chatter. ..I have to act.

“I mean, I was... I was feeling unwell.. I’m going to prepare myself...”

I looked around and said to her, “Wait for me, but don’t mess with anything..

And here the door of the neighbors opposite me opened, and Mr. Kamal and his wife appeared and greeted us... They insisted on waiting for me and Sia to go down together. It seems that the only door that did not open will not have its owner attend the party with us...