Ch. 10

When I woke up...the same ceiling faced me...I quickly sat down...there was no one in the room...I was alone...I stood up to look around...where was I...

I looked out the window...this is not the city I live in. ...I was afraid... when the door opened... and William entered, he was smiling.

A comforting smile... accompanied by a woman who looked to be in her forties... with short black hair and brown eyes... wearing a shirt and loose pants. She looked nice... for a moment, I felt safe around her... she reminded me of my mother...

'Hello, my dear... my name is Silvia Asino. ..You can call me Sylvie...' She passes her hand to me to shake mine. I looked at William, then at her... and shook her hand...

"I'm Noon... Noon Bandar.."

'It's nice to meet you, Noon... Octavius ​​sent me here... to help you... and to stay by your side... until he returns. To pick you up.’

‘What... who is this, Octaa... Youss... I don’t know anyone by that name?’ The woman exchanged glances between me and William and he spoke..

‘Miss Noon..’

‘Just call me Noon. I don’t like introductions.’

‘Okay. ...Noon... Octavius ​​is our leader... He is the one who brought you and your friend here...'

'Who is my friend... What are you talking about?'

'Her name is Siya...she was injured...we took her to our doctor...and Noah took her to the palace...you, me and the leader stayed here...and we were waiting for him...to continue our way to the palace.'

'Wait,...I didn't understand. .....what matters to me is why I am here and also...this leader of yours, I do not know him”

'Octavius...his name is Octavius...to refresh your memory, he is the person in whose face you threw your saliva...yes, the one who slapped you.'

Here my throat dried up... I was afraid... I don't know why... is it because of the strangeness of the place... or because of the people I don't know with this strange accent... or because someone slapped me until I lost consciousness...

'I brought you some clothes... come on.' William bowed his head and left.

'Go take a shower my dear...you look bad...this is Octavius' suite...he comes here all the time...take...I didn't really know your size...Mr Octavius ​​told me that you are the size of my daughter Lauren...so I brought you These clothes are this size...an apricot-colored hoodie...and blue jeans...and your white sneakers...let's go.'' With Mrs. Sylvie's words...she headed towards the bathroom in Mr. Octavius's room...it was...it was a room...its size... My reception room, oh my God... I headed towards the bathtub... I took the longest shower I have ever had. ..I could not connect the points to know that I am not here....

Finally I came out of the bathroom... The bathroom was wonderfully decorated from the Victorian era... and the bathtub was lying in the middle of it... surrounded by cabinets and shelves that held towels... some The perfumes on the mirror basin cabinet...it was perfect in white and blue...

'You're done...Wow...you look amazing' 'I'll go get some food...I won't be late...I've tidied up the place where you were sleeping. ..I will come back' and left. Mrs. Sylvie left me alone in the ward. .

I moved freely into the bedroom in which I was standing now...beautiful...like a young man's room...a bed that could accommodate four people to sleep on...on the bedside table...golden frames of pictures in it caught my attention...no one came back He was printing pictures from a long time ago, so I went towards them... In the first picture there was a man and a woman, and between them was a child... perhaps seven years old... with light hair... He was laughing and seemed happy... They were his parents and he was in the middle of them... It was old... From the dark brown color that was covering it... The second picture was of a boy looking at a girl while he was hugging her from the side and wrapping one of his hands around her shoulder... It was the same child in the other picture... He was looking at her while she was looking at the camera... and they were both laughing in their own way. ..She had black hair...just like my hair..I took the picture out of its frame...I wrote on its background Adelina...Octavius...I put the picture back as it was inside the frame...and the door of the room suddenly opened...I trembled as I... I stand in front of me with a picture of the boy with the girl in my hand... I quickly turned around... It was the person who slapped me... I was filled with anger mixed with fear of him... His features were familiar... It was the boy in the picture with that girl...

'Didn't your family teach you that fooling around? It's a rude thing to use other people's belongings.' He took the picture from my hand and carefully put it back in its place..

'Who is she?' I was angry, what happened to me... and I did not ask him... what is this stupidity? I will be slapped again... He looked at me... His eyes were like the color of a raging sea... What am I saying this... He kidnapped me... and hit me... Stop that, Noon...

He opened and closed his mouth again and again until the words came out as he walked away. With his eyes on me... heading towards the door...

'My love... she was my love' When he said she was... Did she die or did she leave him...

'Follow me, we are late... I told Sylvia to bring your meal to the car... Come on.'

'Wait...I want you to answer my questions first...please..' I left my mouth in a calm voice that reached a whisper..

. 'Come on...I will answer you while we go...William is ahead of us, we will meet him on the way..' He was walking quickly. With big steps... I couldn't keep up with him except as he jogged...

'What do you want from me, first?' I asked him,

"I don't want anything... I'm returning a favor you did for me... I remember the man you killed... he's from the Scorpion gang, the mafia of the western region...''

I killed a man... oh... Is that man dead... and how does he know what happened in my apartment... Here I stopped...

'Who are you?'

"It's called Octavius." He was answering me as he walked...and he didn't even look at me behind him.

'I don't know anyone by that name'

'You know me...I'm Luciano...Liam Luciano.' I hoped he would stop... I was tired of chasing him... We had reached the hotel elevator and boarded it.

'You're not him..' Finally he looked at me...I trembled and bowed my head. I didn't want to face someone like him...He had slapped me before...and it wasn't Luciano...Luciano had dark, oppressive, earthy eyes and black hair...Wait... The voice... I had never spoken to him before, I would not recognize him from his voice... the same appearance as Luciano... I no longer know anything... this is a lot of information to absorb... Luciano used to go out for a morning jog in the nearby garden every day. ..He would always pass by me...at the same time and at the same time...When I got into my car...and before I started the car engine...I would see him...in his sports clothes...with his headphones on, heading towards the garden...he did not pay attention to me. If it wasn't for Siya, I wouldn't have known him at all.