Ch. 9

She was trembling and blood was coming out of her mouth... When I saw him pushing her and getting on top of her... My blood froze...

He was lifting her pajama past her thigh while she was kicking and screaming... Then he tore her pajama from the top side... I was dripping with sweat... He was getting up... By raping her... in front of me...

I cannot stand with folded hands... I threw everything I could get my hands on at him... everything... and I mean everything... I destroyed the room and broke everything made of glass above his head... with this... He did not budge... the sound of her screaming deafened my ears... and he pushed me suddenly... but his throw at me gave me a good angle to see his weapon...

I could reach it... I don't know what's next because it seemed to me as if time was moving at a slow pace... I found myself carrying his weapon and shooting at him... after Siya sneaked underneath... after that I don’t know what happened... what brought me here... and why am I here...

‘Are you awake?’

غIt was a voice. Manly... I jumped into a sitting position after I was lying down... What is a man doing in a room where I am alone... He was a young man... with light brown hair. For a moment I thought he was a girl when I looked at him, but when he spoke again... he proved that he was a man. ...with his deep, masculine voice... He was a man with a soft appearance, so much so that the clarity of his wheat skin frightened me... He had soft, smooth hair... and eyes as clear as the sea... He wore clothes that looked like the clothes of a normal day... a white shirt and honey-colored jaguar pants. He was like a model who had just found himself to be photographed... He looked like an angel...

But I remembered what my father said about angels... Devils come beautiful and we might think they are angels because of their beauty...

“Who... are you?” I stuttered. ..Out of fear or cold, I didn’t know, but I was shivering.

'Calm down... I'm not here to hurt you.' I couldn't stay silent... What does he want from me... Where am I? Why am I here? What do you want from me?' Here I was screaming.

'I don't want anything from you....' He paused to continue

'...but the leader wants...' He said it in his deep voice at a slow speed, as if I was struggling to understand his words... and this sent terror into my bones. The door suddenly opened...and another man entered...he was also handsome...light blond hair neatly slicked back, a chin with light hair, and a body like the other. He was wearing a black shirt and black jeans...what is this? Have you fallen into a gang whose members are models with muscles? The man spoke to the other in a language that I did not understand anything...but certainly not Arabic and not English...their gazes directed me...my heart stopped for a moment...from these two...the man who was in my room first turned towards me. He sat on the chair opposite me and the other behind him.

“His name is William... and I'm Noah.” He said, smiling with a smile whose beauty overwhelmed me, and pointing to the person standing behind him. My eyebrows furrowed. What is this idiot saying? If I report him, I will tell his name. This is the first thing that came to my mind when the door to the room I was in suddenly opened... violently... another man came...

'I put you here to gossip and have conversations.' With her... or to watch her, you fools...'

He began his words and then shouted, 'Get out!'

He seemed to be their leader... They left without arguing... The other looked like them... like William and Noah in their bodies... but his hair was light, the color of copper... .Blue eyes..Black t-shirt with opening  v. And on top of him is a black leather jacket... and blue jeans... some strands of his copper hair escaped towards his face, making him more beautiful... and what is this... is he wearing a diamond earring... I bet it's a fake diamond... why is he looking at me like that... wait, he's the leader... They said that he wanted me... He interrupted my thoughts with his words... His voice was deep to the point of excitement, but he was a foreigner. I could not determine which country he was from... 'Get ready... we will go.'

"No... who are you to give me orders... and what? “What do you want from me, for heaven’s sake?” I was screaming like crazy... Yes, I got up from the bed and screamed with all my voice towards a man twice my size... And I did not stop screaming when he said to me...

‘I said get ready... I don’t give answers... I am always the one who He asks and gives orders...You understand?’ He shouted at me, thrusting his index finger at me while threatening...I backed away until my back met the cold wall behind me...He looked at me with a triumphant smile on his face...No, for heaven’s sake, it is not me who submits like this to anyone...I turned around. Heading towards the door, and here I walked towards him.. He turned to face me and here.... I did not slap him... No, no... I spat in his face... precisely in the middle of his face... At this moment, the door opened behind him... I did not know after that how.. I hit my head on the floor of the room... and darkness filled my vision... it seemed that he slapped me... and I did not see the palm of his hand even as it turned towards my face...