Ch. 5

I wore a white shirt from Chambray..
black pants from ASOS and Zero Grand Stitch shoes from Cole Haan in black and white..
I put on Michael Kors perfume, which always attracted...in an innocent way...which I want..and finally my Rolex watch...
I styled my usual hair.. I hated this hairstyle.. I look like an idiot... or the nerd in the elementary school class...

whatever.. I count the hours to get back to my shape... you are dead, Azira.. I put on my fake glasses... like this.. Oh my God, the curse has befallen your appearance, Octavius... I'm done.

I went out to the group waiting for me outside... The couple, Hajar and Kamal, were very well dressed... Kamal was wearing pants and a shirt from a brand I didn't know... As for Mrs. Hajar, she was wearing a loose dress with flowers on it. ...lots of yellow flowers... and a white scarf on it... As for Sia... oh my God, Sia... a masterpiece, a masterpiece of seduction... had it not been for her talkative mouth, she would have been perfect... she was wearing a black off-the-shoulder midi dress with layers. And bangs...and off-white black shoes, and her hair was styled in a messy bun, and two strands escaped on either side of her face...she was, in short, gorgeous and damn sexy.

Everyone was shocked by my appearance... I always spend my day in my yeti clothes... just sports pants from Adidas and sometimes in a T-shirt without a bottom... and this is rare because I agree to always wear nothing but pants... I am at home, for God’s sake.

When we arrived at the party hall under the building...it seemed full...many faces that I met in the corridors of the building but we did not get to know each other formally...it was a hall with white walls that was only decorated with a large clock in the middle of one of its walls... In one of its corners, it looks like a DJ controlling the music coming from the speakers spread out in every corner of the party...

As for the ceiling, it was something else. It was interspersed with bright fabric, within which were placed some lights that illuminated the place, and they were many... The hall looked like a miniature celebration hall. ...Tables and chairs were spread here and there...And one of the walls faced a large table that bordered the entire wall...It contained a large number of food, drinks, and sweets...It looked like a beautiful gathering...I felt warmth and emotion in this place, and this made me unable to breathe. ..I hated this atmosphere that suggested family... Did all the residents feel alone in creating such a gathering every month... It seemed that each group stood alone, united by one topic...

Children ran here and there... screaming for joy, but this did not happen. He seemed annoying to everyone... to some extent I wanted to leave quickly...

'This is Mr. Luciano... Liam Luciano... Elijah?'

This Mr. Kamal knew me as someone who seemed young for a moment, but age showed in the corners of his eyes...

“Welcome, I’m Elijah... I heard that you are the new tenant on Mr. Kamal’s floor... Oh my God, the previous tenant was loud and everyone complained about him... He was some kind of musician... and he doesn’t miss playing until after three in the morning.” He followed her with a loud laugh. .

'No, Mr. Luciano, yes, the neighbor...he is quiet.' Kamal answered, directing his speech to Elijah and looking at me.

“‘Nice to meet you, sir..’” He extended my hand to shake his.

"So, Kamal, where is Noon? Haven't  she come yet? She was supposed to arrive early... She's late, and that's why." Elijah directed his question to Kamal, and I exchanged glances between them, wrapping up the party, which had somehow become boring...

I love the noise and going to nightclubs. ...And the drinks and the girls.. God... I miss those days... If I were there now, I would be on my way to my palace with some sexy company towards my bed...