Ch. 8

Then her weapon fell to the ground...and she was behind it...she lost consciousness.

I ran towards the person whose face was facing the ground, lying... I checked his pulse in a way that would not allow my fingerprints to stick to his skin... a trick I had learned in my field... he was dead... no pulse, no life... when I went to look at his face from the side from which it protruded. ..His identity has been revealed..I know who he is...he is from the Western Mafia...but what is he doing here...and what is the relationship of these two to him...the silence was broken by the sound of bad vomiting...Oh my God, what happened and how were these two involved? In this way...his death will not be tolerated...they will be killed...the two...they will be dragged to one of the mafia basements there...and tortured...and raped repeatedly...and their parts will be amputated...so that they will wish for death...and when... Their time will come... Both of them will have their throats slit and they will die from suffocation on their own blood... I have to know what happened... but one of them is unconscious there and the other is vomiting and crying... I did not know that I pick up the phone and call Rico... until after I heard his voice...

” Leader…is it okay?”

'Send Robert, Maximilian, and Antoine here right away.'

'Why did you kill Alicia...why do you want our cleaning team?'

'No...and one more thing, send me my car now...I'll go home tonight.' I hung up my phone after those words. ..turning towards Siya...the blood had escaped from her pale face...she stopped vomiting...oh my God when I approached her...she...she was beaten...blood at the corner of her mouth...her face swelled. And there are places of bruises that have turned blue... What in God’s name happened? Her hair is messy... and her pajamas... How did I not notice that her pajamas were torn lengthwise from the front... She was holding both ends of her pajamas with both hands, so I did not notice that. At first...what happened here..

.I went to stand in front of her...she did not give me any indication that she saw me...I raised her chin with my index finger...that talkative mouth finally stopped...but this time I want him to... He spoke... Tears fell from the corners of her eyes... as if she were trapped in her socket waiting to be released... I hugged her... then moved her a little away from me... The phone was ringing...

Fortunately for me, I always keep it inside my pants pockets... Fortunately for them, my pants were not off my body yet...

'speak'

'Our team is at the door of the building where you live, waiting for your signal to get up...and your car is below..'

'One more thing, Rico...ask Alicia to leave my apartment.'

'Why in the world? God, where are you? 'Aren't your chattering going to end? Send the team. I'll come down right now. Prepare the guest room.'

"Do you have any guests? We haven't received guests since... ever. We've never received guests before."

'Will you stop? Let's go.' I hung up my call. I met my team in the courtyard that connects the doors of the four apartments. I gave them my orders to clean my black neighbor's apartment and dispose of the body. I was handed the keys to my car. I headed towards Sia, who I found drinking some water sitting on the floor. I put a sofa in the corner. It seemed that the storm that was here had escaped me... I bent my torso to meet her gaze and nodded. I asked her to go to her apartment and prepare her luggage and take luggage for the brunette... She nodded again. I helped her stand and saw her entering her apartment, leaving her apartment door open. ...I looked at the door of the apartment of the two elderly people... who were visiting their children at this time every year... there are no witnesses... I will take the two... Sia... I owe her for always standing by me despite my constant expulsion of her... and that... Because of her reputation at the hospital... I don’t know what happened to me... I am a heartless man... I kill for fun... I gamble... I drink to the point of intoxication... a womanizer... There was nothing that was terrible and bad that I did not do.. So what do I do now... Sia left her apartment and changed her clothes... I asked her for the torn clothes, I took them and gave them to the cleaning team... She did not understand why she did that... but this was my world and whoever did not enter it did not know its secrets...

'Liam....Noon'

"What?" For a while I did not understand what she said until I remembered that brunette...unconscious...lying in the corner of her apartment...

"I'll go get her. Wait for me..." I entered my apartment first..  took my shirt and asked From the team delivering my luggage to my house... I found that Alicia had already fallen asleep from the exhaustion of the intoxication that had made her...

Then I went out and entered, heading towards her apartment... My team had begun its work... She was still there... Oh my God, how could I have forgotten about you. One of my hands carried her behind her knees and the other behind her shoulders. She was... Oh my God... This was not my first time carrying a woman... but she looked somehow different... small. If I had directed my palm towards her small face, it would have disappeared behind it. What the hell is this? It's small in size... It's not my taste at all... What am I talking about... I have to go... I left the apartment and motioned for Sia to follow me... We got to my car... I put the brunette in the back seat. Sia sat next to me... in the passenger seat next to the driver... She closed the door behind her and headed towards the driver's seat... I started the engine... and turned on the headlights...

It was two hours after midnight... I had to drive for five hours at my speed. It was the best option to get to my palace, but I headed to my suite in the hotel that I own, which is an hour's drive from this complex. It was the best option... I had to get them out here before dawn...

Maybe... Maybe I have a heart deep in the darkness that I have.

POV Noon

I woke up with a terrible headache... I spent ten minutes staring at the white ceiling above me to remember yesterday's events...

I had just taken a shower, had my dinner and put on my gray pajamas... I felt a little cold so I put on my robe... and then there was this A light knock on my door... I looked through the magic eye and found it was Sia... She was crying and looking behind her... She seemed terrified... I opened the door for her... She... She had been beaten... I couldn't even ask her. I turned to close the door and someone put his foot down preventing the door from closing... He was a frightening man... wearing black and tattoos that covered every visible skin, even his head... I was terrified and shook... he pushed me and headed towards Sia... it seems he was the one who hit her...
Badly, he returned to continue this in my apartment... As a reckless defensive reaction on my part, I stopped between them and was unable to reach it... I was afraid... I felt pain in my chest from the rapid beating of my heart... He pushed me in a brutal way, tearing my pajamas, causing me to fall to the ground and head towards Siya. ...