Ch. 15

I headed towards Sia, who looked surprised... As for me, I didn't care about the appearance... I felt sad... Money without the warmth of a family... This was cruel. “Don't you see...it's a palace...” she answered with a look of laughter...when our relatives came out, apparently employees from the palace greeted Octavius ​​and went to the luggage and took it...then after they entered, we saw a man and a woman at the front of the house...the woman was elegant. She was wearing a black dress with beautiful lace sleeves that reached just above her knee...with black shoes...some make-up, short black hair and glasses...she was radiant...does anyone dress like this in their home...as for the man, he was skinny and tied his hair up. With a low ponytail and a light beard...in a black shirt and jeans, he greeted us, but my heart was not at ease with him...'Octavius...my dear' It was Mrs. Melanie. When I turned my gaze to Octavius, I saw him smiling. It was the first time he had seen him smile in a friendly way. His smile carried a lot of emotions. When she approached to greet him, he hugged her. He had respect for this lady. When she moved away from him, the time had come. Greetings, uncle...or as they say here, Uncle Leslo...I saw Octavius ​​move his hands away and put them deep in his pants pockets...He hated Uncle Leslo...'Octavius...you're welcome.' Aunt Melanie...Uncle Leslo, these are the best... ...And Noon... directing his gaze towards each of us by her name... His uncle Melanie's look was kind. She came and hugged each of us... As for Uncle Leslo, he stopped frozen in his place... I did not feel comfortable with him... I felt like he was a cunning fox or a snake. Sam... I don't feel comfortable with him... He was looking at me and examining my appearance... I backed away to stand between William and Noah without realizing it... Then Aunt Melanie's voice rang out... 'Leslo... please...' 'What... it's strange. ...Surprised.....It took him seven years to bring home another girl...two girls, rather...one of them looks like her,' said Uncle Leslo. I wanted to warn Uncle Leslo about Octavius' quick temper, but he started to know it. 'I'm sorry...uncle...I didn't bring a girl every night to have sex with you in the next room.' Octavius ​​replied, here my face fell...what...how could he say such words...this is rude and base...'Octavius ' Aunt Millie said, 'I'm sorry, I didn't mean to drag you into this talk of ours,' Octavius ​​said. I raised my eyebrows... Oh my God, 'Don't talk to me like that again.' Uncle Leslo said and took a step towards Octavius. Aunt Melanie stood in the middle to stop them from quarreling. Octavius, who seemed to have not heard what had been said to him previously from his uncle, did not stop talking and said: 'Maybe you help in the company...and consult me ​​about everything that happens with us...but that does not mean that I will take advice regarding my relationships from you.' "No. "You want advice from me about your relationships?" Uncle Leslo said, followed by a laugh from him. He continued, "The girl has died... and the last time I checked, she was not in a relationship with any of them."... That's when Mr. Leslo turned to point at me... to say... 'She has black hair too...is this a way to move on with your life after that' Wait...what does he mean...what does he mean by...does his beloved Octavius ​​feel black...wait a minute, is she dead...does this man think he is his Octavius? His relationship with me. At that point, his uncle laughed a devilish laugh that I did not like... He was a cunning fox... Then he motioned for Aunt Melanie to follow him... and they disappeared inside... 'Octavius, Noah and I will go now... We'll see you later' he said. William and they actually turned around and got into the Land Rover and left...we and Octavius ​​remained...me...Sia...and Octavius... 'Let's go' he said and headed inside...which when I entered was no different from the outside...there were signs of wealth... The obscenity appears in the walls, the chandeliers... the curtains and the carpets... even the antiques and hanging paintings. It was a civilized Victorian house... Octavius ​​was kind enough... to give us a quick tour of the house for both of us... me and Sia... it was... Most of the time he seemed bored...but his facial expressions would change from time to time as he answered Sia's questions... The kitchen was the last place we wandered into. It was full of workers and the chef...did I say chef...no...I think there were three of them. ..Everyone was moving quickly to prepare dinner...they were working like an organized beehive and that impressed me...Sia and I moved to our room...where Octavius ​​left us and went to do something...when dinner time came...I opened my eyes ...I had fallen asleep as soon as I lay on the bed... I straightened my seat and looked at Sia, who had scattered her bag to put on a suitable outfit for dinner with Octavius ​​and his family... As for me... I was not hungry, I did not want to eat my dinner with anyone... who are they. I don't want to see him... I don't want to see him... and I don't know why, but I didn't want to see him at all... I saw Sia wearing a red cocktail dress with dropped shoulders... and high-heeled shoes... She put on red lipstick and applied eye makeup perfectly. ...and let down her blond hair and put on red diamond earrings. I smiled at her and told her that I didn't want to eat dinner... and that I wanted to sleep after showering... She went to the bathroom and closed the door on me... I breathed a sigh of relief... They both fit each other. POV Octavinous. Sia came down and looked amazing. ..as usual... I turned my gaze away from her to look behind her... 'Where is your friend?' 'She's asleep...she doesn't want to eat dinner,' Sia answered me. She wasn't sleeping...she was sad...and felt afraid...I saw it in her eyes when I was looking at her during our trip...I was stealing glances at her while playing with my phone...she hadn't even had lunch...why did I care? For heaven's sake...to hell...we had dinner with Aunt Melanie and Uncle Leslo...Sia was chattering as usual...she had not changed...to my dismay, I thought she was different from all the girls I had been with... After dinner I headed off. To my office... I had to make some calls... Even though I left my work to my right hand man Eric, there were files and documents that needed my signature... It was past midnight and I had no desire to sleep. I headed towards my room... I went To take a shower, I went out while drying my hair... I didn't comb it. It seemed to be going in different directions... It doesn't matter, I'm at home... I put on my comfortable clothes, beige cargo pants, and a black sleeveless T-shirt... and I left my room... when I passed by...