2. The assassination

| Tw. gun shots, swearing |

Pov. Y/n 

After what seems like forever they still couldn't find any dresses that would fit me. I was getting tired of this.

"Miss Y/n please stop moving." Our Head Maid said while zipping one of the dresses.

"It's too tight Alana, I can't breathe-" I answer while struggling to breathe. Alana was too harsh with me from the start. Like she didn't care, I dont understand how Kayla is her daughter, They're completly opposite. Kayla is sweet, kind to others and understanding while Alana is rough, harsh and sometimes even mean.. It's really confusing.

"I'm sorry Miss I'll be carefull from now on." She said like out of spite. Jeez I know I'm not really liked in here but I didn't do anything bad to her. She acts like a bitch.

"No, no, no. That dress wont do Alana, do we have any more to check?" My mother asked while walking inside the dressing room.

"I'm afraid not your Majesty. That was the last one we have" Alana said with a mood change. What the hell? She was just mean to me and now she acts so politely to my mom.. Am I really that bad? Or is it because of Harumi?

"Alright, thank you Alana you can go" My mother said making Alana bow to her and leaving the room. I looked up at M/n with confused face.

"Mom? What are you planning?" I asked a little nevous. Whan my mother has a plan it's usually a big thing.

"Hunny do you know What in our culture Butterflies symbolize?" My mom asked softly while looking sor something that was in far back of the dressing closet.

"Uh... yeah why?" I said a bit confused

"Can you tell me? I know you can explain it perfectly" M/n said still looking in the dessing closet.

"Well In our culture and our family Butterflies symbolize freedom and bauty but at the same time death and vulnerability of life. It also means rebirth.. Why are you asking me that?" I really wanted to know what came into her mind this time, but I'm scared of the outcome-

"No reason I just wanted to know if you still remember about our family symbol.." M/n said taking out a box with something in it.

"Yeah I remember- It's a Butterfly... Why?"

"Well a butterfly is your symbol at most. It's delicate like your personality and your soul but if you hurt them enough they can be full of hatred and even kill you." Okey this is getting weird-

"Mom they're bugs- I don't think they can kill you-"

"There is one kind that is poisonus dear. Your grandfather from your dad's side died like that. It's the most deadly one. People call it the 'Mrithun' their legs have little sharp claws that you can't see with bare eyes. they have poison on them that can kill a human instantly"

"What about Onis? or Dragons?" I asked quite curious. 

"Even if they're lets say 1/3 Oni, 1/3 Dragon and 1/3 human they will get very sick, have no energy to do anything and they'll feel dizzy all the time. But they won't die because of it"

"So human or not you'll still get some kind of effects?"

"Yes. but enough of the talk, I have something for you" M/n said and gave me the box she was looking for.

"What's that?" 

"Open it up sweetheart" Mom said with a smile. I did what she told me to do and my mouth fell open. In the box there was a beautiful dark purple dress with butterflies on it.