11. Apologies 2.0

Pov. Y/n

I opened my eyes, but insead of the cell or my usual dream with mysterious boy I woke up in a black void.. What the hell? Where am I? I thought to myself and carefully stood up, I started looking around and spotted green figure. Lloyd? Is it him? I started walking towards the green. Soon enough the green figure turned into Lloyd. He was standing back to me. When I was behind him I gently tapped his shoulder.

"Lloyd?" I said softly. He turned to me with a smile but it quickly vanished and turned into anger

"What are you doing here?! Was this your doing?!" He started yelling. I got startled and took a step back

"Why can't you just leave me alone!" He continued

"You ruined everything!" I tried to say something but he just kept going

"I hate you! I wish I've never met you!" He yelled. For some reason I felt my heart breaking. I tired to extend my hand but everything changed and now I was standing near a mirror. What is happening? Is it a dream? I thought while walking up to the mirror but when I looked at it I was both terrified and pissed off. I look like Harumi...? But why? I'm not her! Why is everything telling me that I look like her?! She was the villain not me! I thought, my emotions got better of me that right moment.

"I. Am. Not. Harumi!" I yelled and punched the mirror breaking it completely. Suddenly everything became white and I woke up. Lloyd woke up seconds after. He instantly looked at me with wide eyes and concern written on his face.

*At the same time*

Pov. Lloyd

I opened my eyes to see black void, I was confused because it was a first time I was in that kind of situation. I stood up and tried to look around. Just then I felt gentle tap on my shoulder

"Lloyd?" I heard Y/n soft voice. I turned towards her with relief and smile but it quickly vanished when I saw Harumi not my- I mean Y/n- I got angry at her. Was it her doing? Trying to brain wash me again? Not this time.

"What are you doing here?! Was this your doing?!" I yelled. She looked like she got startled and took a step back

"Why can't you just leave me alone?! I continued

"You ruined everything!" She tried to say something but I didn't let her. It's been too long that I've been her little toy to play. I'm done

"I hate you! I wish I've never met you!" I yelled again. She started extending her hand but everything changed and I was further from her. She on the other hand was standing in front of a mirror. Where did that come from? Is it a dream? I thought as harumi looked in the mirror, she instantly got terrified and pissed off. What is happening?? I'm so confused.. I thought to myself, I saw her hands curling up in fists.

"I. Am. Not. Harumi!" She yelled with Y/n's voice and punched the mirror shattering it into pieces. Her face turned from Harumi's to Y/n's and my eye windened. Did I just yelled at Y/n..? No, no, no! I wanted to apologise to her! Not yell at her! I thought as everything turned white and I woke up. I felt someone gaze on me and I turned to that person. It was Y/n, she was looking at me with concern. After that dream flood my memories my eyes windened and I looked at her with concern.

"Princess... I am so sorry that I said that you are like Harumi... I didn't mean it I swear..." I said with panicked and quiet voice. I still felt my head pounding. Y/n looked at me and sighed

"And here i thought I was gonna be the one to apologise for yelling at you.." She said softly. I was confused to say the least

"What? What do you mean?"

"Earlier, before you got taken. I yelled at you, I shouldn't have." She answered

"No, no, no- You don't have to apologise for that! It was my fault. I shouldn't have told you that you're like Harumi when you are completly diffrent..." I reasoned

"How about we just forgive eachother and leave it in the past? I think we have slightly bigger problems-" She said with a really quiet giggle. She giggles so cutely.. What what am I saying?! Lloyd snap out of it damnit!

"Y-yeah I would like that.." I said

"How's your head? Does it still hurt?" She asked. Why is so kind?? I can't with her! Even in situation like this she is kind, caring and sweet.. Why am I falling for her?? She's like an addiction..

"Pounding.."

"Maybe rest some more? I'll wake up you if something will happen.." She said softly

"Y-yeah.. That's a good idea..." I said and my head dropped on Y/n's shoulder. I passed out again.

------------------------------

We are starting love-mentions :D

(Also be horrofied for the next chapter cause shit is about to go down)

Have certain butterfly in the media :)