10. Apologies

|Tw. swearing, kiddnaping, blood|

Pov. Lloyd

My head was punding when I woke up. For a moment I didn't know where am I or what's going on but then memories came flooding in. Oh yeah.. I got kidnapped. I thought to myself. I tried to get into better position than laying on my already sore side and I did it, I managed to sit on the ground normally with my legs in front of me. I sighed in relief and leaned against the wall with my head, I tried to make out what did the room look like but it was too dark the only thing I saw were the walls and another set of chains waiting for someone to be chained by them. While I was moving my hands to losen up the chains a bit I heard footsteps and someone struggling, before I could try to recognise the sound, the metal cell opened and Alana walked inside with struggling Y/n. Wait princess?! What is she doing here?! No no no! We were supposed to protect her! And now she's here! Fuck, fuck, fuck! My eyes winded and I used my powers but nothing came out because of vengeance stone, it only drained my energy. So instead I started struggling to get out of the chains. Y/n looked at me and her eyes widened too, she probably saw the blood on my face or the bruises all over my face.

"Well look who decided to wake up. How was your nap ninja brat?" Alana asked while doing something behind Y/n I think tying her hands up. I just glared at her

"Oh I forgot that you can't talk. Let me help you..." She said with a smirk and threw Y/n on the ground which made me mad and I'm pretty sure Y/n could see my red eye popping for a second because she looked at me with concern but also with confusion. Alana then walked up to me and took off the gag, she then kicked me in my stomach. My eyes widened and I started gasping for air and coughing up blood again I felt dizzy too.

"Have fun with eachother. You'll be here for a long time..." She said with a mischievous chuckle and left the room closing the door.

"Lloyd...?" I heard Y/n's soft voice. Despite the situation it was rather smoothing, I have no idea why...

"... Y-yeah?" I said quietly, My voice bearly above whisper, I think I was a little too weak to have normal tone of my voice

"Are you alright...? The blood and bruises..." She asked with concern. She managed to stand up and wobbly walked up to me, she then sat down in front of me. I saw how she was limping a little and was immediately concerned

"I'm fine.." I said while looking at her eyes, I just realised how pretty he e/c and h/c... She looks so... beautiful... damnit am I falling for her...? I mean she is nice and caring... And it wasn't her who did all of this...

"You don't look fine... You have bruises all over your face and you were coughing blood... I mean she kicked you in your stomach!" She whispered with worried eyes

"Don't worry about me, but how did you get in her arms?" I asked with concern, She should be with the others right? Or did she do something on her own hand?

"Well..." She started.

*Earlier*

Pov. Y/n

I was stressed so much! Lloyd is missing and rest of the team is trying to locate him but there's no trace of him except broken earpiece and a few drops of blood in the royal library room. I didn't know what to do like how did that even happen??? I thought to myself while walking around the garden, when I looked up I saw through the windows Alana walking down the hallway that is for royals only. No one besides me, dad and mom can go there so what was she doing there?? Even I don't go there because mom told me not to! I thought and quickly walked towards the closed off hallway. When I was there I saw her walking inside one of the rooms so I followed. I quietly sneaked inside to see her looking at the glass box with a silver ring with purple gem in it.

"You shouldn't be here princess." She said firmly and turned towards me. I got startled and with wide eyes. I wanted to get out of the room but some shady looking guy that I didn't even recognized closed the door and started walking towards me with a rope. Alana grabbed my shoulders so I couldn't really move.

"Hey! Let me go!! What ar eyou doing?!" I struggle while they were tying up my hands, Alana put a gag on me and shoved me forward. I fell on my right leg and I'm pretty sure I heard a pop sound because a sharp pain shot through my whole leg and I couldn't bend it.

"Let's go, we don't have much time untill those ninja realise that she's missing." She said and they started dragging me somewhere. I was struggling in their grasp all the way to the hut in the middle of the forest. They dragged me to the basement and walked up to the metal door.
Alana walked inside shoving me forward slightly. I froze at what I saw. It was Lloyd, he was in chains, had blood on his face and massive amount of bruises and wounds on his body. His gi was ripped and bloody in some places. He looked awful...

"Well look who decided to wake up. How was your nap ninja brat?"
She said while replacing the rope and tying it tighter then earlier.

*Present*

"And the rest you know..." I said quietly. Lloyd was staring blankly in the distance. He looked weak and like he was about to fall unconscious.

"You were worried about me when I went missing...?" Lloyd suddenly asked. I froze slightly and blushed a little at least it was too dark to see that.

"Um... y-yeah... I mean you went missing in my home and the only thing we found were your broken earpiece and blood so yeah..." I tried to reason. I can't just say 'hey I actually was scared about your wellbeing because I felt like shit after yelling at you and later you were missing'. That's not exactly the best way to say that.

Pov. Lloyd

"Oh- yeah that's fair..." I said quietly. I don't know why but part of me wanted Y/n to be worried for me... It also wished that she was with me here. I don't know why... Was I really falling for her? She did look like an angel and her voice made me feel butterflies... but I know her for like a week or something...
I felt really dizzy and my head reminded me that I got kicked in it and I also slammed my head against either wall or floor when they threw me earlier. My vision began to blur. I saw how Y/n got concerned

"Lloyd? What's wrong?" She asked. I barely heard her almost like I was underwater. Then.. all I saw was the darkness.

--------------------------------
Hello :D
I'm gonna post this chapter today still and start writing the 11th one
(Clothes that Y/n wore are in the media)