12. Poison.

Pov. Y/n
I woke up to loud talking in the unknown for me language. I looked over at Lloyd who was still sleeping on my shoulder and gently shook his head with my shoulder. I would use my hands but they are currently tied up. Lloyd slowly woke up and looked at me.

"Y/n? What happened?" He asked sleepily but quickly understood what was happening when the door opened and Alana walked inside with two other men. One of them grabbed me and dragged me away. I started struggling against his grip

"Let me go! Now!" I yelled while tossing around. I saw Lloyd's eyes turning red for a second which was confusing but I didn't want to say anything for safety

"Hey! Let her go! What do you want to do with her?!" Lloyd yelled, I knew that he was struggling against the chains too. Alana grinned and walks up to Lloyd

"Oh don't worry about her. I don't plan on getting to her now. It's you that I need, she just can't get in the way or my plan will be ruined." She said with a wicked smile and walked up to the other man who was holding white box. She put on safety gloves and took out something, when I recognized it as the Mirithun my eyes widened and terror struck my whole body. Alana turned to Lloyd still grinning and started walking towards him. I started struggling even more.

"No! Wait don't! Please no!" I yelled to Alana but she didn't stop. Lloyd looked at her with confusion

"Is the butterfly supposed to scare me? Nice try but I'm not scared." Lloyd said with a slight smile. Alana chuckled mischievously.

"Oh stupid Ninja… this is not an ordinary butterfly. That one is the most deadly one!" Said said with a smirk as the man with a box walked up to Lloyd and held him down uncovering his neck. I became horrified

"Stop this! Please! Don't do it!" I begged but Alana didn't listen. She put the butterfly on Lloyd's neck. They took his chains off and I saw how Lloyd caught up on what was going on too late and had wide eyes before collapsing on the floor.

"No! Lloyd get up please!" I yelled as they all left and closed the door. I managed to break free from the rope. I ran up to Lloyd and gently lifted him up to check if he was alive. He's alive… oh my goodness… I thought to myself and hugged him tightly.
"please wake up…" I said quietly. I put my head and the crook of his neck only to see black spot on his neck where Alana set the butterfly. After some time I felt a stir in Lloyd's movements. I sat him in a more comfortable position as he looked at me with half-closed eyes and pained expression.

"It hurts…" He said quietly and weakly. It pained me to see him this way

"I know… We'll get out of here I promise…" I said softly and rubbed his cheek he looked at me and put his hand on my cheek I looked into his emerald eyes. They're so beautiful… I could stare at them forever… I was lost in my thoughts and didn't realise that we were leaning closer when we were really close Lloyd's eyes traveled to my lips and then to my eyes again.

"May I…?" He asked, I nodded quietly and gently connected my lips with his. The kiss was gentle and sweet, full of love despite the circumstances. I loved it.

Soon enough we had to end the kiss to breathe. Lloyd looked at me with a small smile and I smiled back.

"Y/n?" He asked

"Yeah?" I answered

"I love you…" He said quietly while passing out. I looked at him and sat next to him leaning in, I let out a soft breath and smiled.

"I love you too…"
------------------------------
Yooooo! It happened~!
(Honestly I was going to put the love part later but meh- I like them)