5. the meeting

| Tw. swearing |

Pov. Y/n 

And again the same place I wish I could stay in forever... Fresh grass, warm sunny day, beautifully scented blooming cherry blossom tree, me reading a book and he... the mysterious boy sleeping peacefully on my lap. I was petting his head gently when I heard soft purring comning from him. Unfortunately even when I moved the book out of the way I couldn't see his face because everything was blurred so much that I couldn't even see his hair colour. But I didn't care at the moment, everything was so peaceful and content... Untill I woke up. I sat up looked around and groaned with my head hitting the pillow again.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me.." I said with dry sob. Why is this always happening to me? It's like the the universe hates me those past few days.. Welp it's time to wake up anyway. I stood up from my bed and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and put on my casual outfit aka a long dress that my mother said is casual (pic at the bottom). I did my hair in a bun so my tiara won't fall off and put the earings on. I went downstairs to the dining room to eat my breakfast the staff welcomed me and I said good morning to them back.

"Here you go princess" cook said while putting food in front of me

"Thank you so much Miss.. oh and please say hi to you little girl from me" I said with a soft smile

"O-Oh! Of course princess I'm sure she will be happy" Our cook said with a big smile. I know some staff think we don't know anything about them but in reality we know much more and I like to make their life important and excited. I quickly ate my food and after saying thanks and goodbyes went out to the hallway. When I was on my way to my room I heard some maids saying that my parents have guests over and that they need to prepare rooms for them. Guests? I don't remember my mom or dad telling me that we'll have guests over.. 

My curiosity took over me and I started walking towards the throne room. When I was close I heard couple of voices, but one stucked out like a sore thumb. It was that boy's voice... the one that saved me and took me back to the castle.. But what was he doing here? Did my parents decide to look for him? Well only one way to find out. I took a deep breath and quietly walked in but I was not prepared fo seeing The Ninja themself standing in front of my parents.. What the fuck is going on today??? What are they doing here??? Wait.. but if I heard that boy's voice and he is not here but the ninja that means that one of the boys is the one that saved me that day??? But I thought they hate me.. this is so fucking confusing...

"Oh! Y/n sweetie come here and greet our guests!" My mom said as soon as her eyes laid on me. I sheepishly walked up to my parents and bowed down in front of the ninja in respect. I wanted to make the best first impression there is possible. But I don't think that worked because they looked uncertain towards me.. ehh they don't like me.. so why saving  me?

"Hello ninja.. I'm Princess Y/n..." I said quietly and stood up straight. In the corner of my eye I saw the green ninja eyeing me, I could see his frown even with his mask on.. 

"Y/n the ninja will stay here untill we'll find out the one behind those who attacked the event" My father said while putting his hand on my shoulder.

"We recently discovered that it wasn't just one person that 'hated' us job but something bigger" My mom said taking the lead. Something bigger? I wonder what..

"Some of the people involved in the chaos were caught but they didn't say anything besides that 'Terror is coming' We have no idea what would that mean but they really targetted towards our daughter so we sent you the letter request for guarding our princess so no harm will happen to her... Do you accept?" My mother said with a calm but firm voice. The ninja exchanged looks before the Legendary Green ninja (who was looking at Y/n the whole time before) stepped up to the front before bowing before my parents, Not me, my parents they were standing next to me and he bowed in front of them not all three of us. Rude

"We'll protect the princess and help uncover the criminals that caused the trouble." He said in firm voice that I instantly recognised. HE WAS THE BOY WHO SAVED ME?! I thought to myself while keeping my face calm. I can't belive it! The one boy that hate princesses saved me before and now offers protection??? This day couldn't get any weirder! And it just started... on second thought where is Kayla? She always was the one to wake me up-

------------------------------

Helloooo I'm starting writing chapter 6th right now (probably and hopefully)

Here you have Y/n's tiara and the dress she wore in this chapter