9. Cats out of the bag

|Tw. Kidnapping, swearing, blood|

Pov. Lloyd

I was walking around the halls patrolling, it was around 12pm or something like that. I was thinking about earlier events that happened... My gut is telling me that I went too far but I dunno why that happened... I didn't want to be mean to the princess, she did hit the target about this whole trust issue against the princesses...

"We need to act quickly before they'll figure it out that it was us the whole time..." A voice unfamiliar to me said. My curiosity peeked out again and I quietly walked up to the door to listen in.

"Don't stress. They won't find out until we are going to be done with the plan.

"But-"

"No buts. We're going to finish the plan and flee before they can catch us."

I wondered what that was, but before I could do something about it, from behind me two strong hands grabbed my wrists and put something heavy on my wrists. They also put a hand on my mouth so yelling won't help. Great. I just got caught listening in.

"Don't you know that you shouldn't listen in on someone's conversation kid?" A creepy voice said, I gulped quietly and my breath got stuck in my throat. The mysterious person walked in while holding me. There were two people in the room. Kayla's mother and some shady looking men.

"Hey Deimos, look who I caught listening in on your little chit chat" Voice from behind me said. I tried to use my elemental powers but nothing worked. Vengeance stone, great. I instead tried to get free but that person from behind me pushed me hard on my knees. I fell face first instead and could feel the blood slowly travelling down my nose. Kayla's mother smirked and quickly put some kind of gag on my mouth and harshly grabbed my chin.

"Well well well... look who decided to join the party. Hello Lloyd Garmadon..."

I looked at her with confusion and concern. She only smirked and punched me in the stomach. My eyes winded as I felt the sharp pain and started coughing I think blood because the material around my mouth got wet and I felt the metallic taste in my mouth. The woman grabbed me once again. I felt a little weak from the handcuffs when I tried to use my powers.

"What's wrong kid? Suddenly can't fight? Such a shame." She said and took my earpiece, now I started struggling but the guy behind me held me in one place. I watched as my only way to communicate with my team falls to the floor and gets crushed.

"Now that we have the legendary Green Ninja in our hands it's time to start second part of our plan." She said with a smirk and a blindfold was put on my eyes. I got lifted up an dragged somewhere. Second part? Was catching me the first part? If yes then I suck at being the leader. Damnit....

*Time skip*

I feel like they've been dragging me forever... I feel kinda weak from the punches and the fact that I didn't sleep for like 3-4 days because of everything that happend. Finally after what seems like forever I heard the metal door open, I was thrown inside with force that I hit the wall or floor I dunno I still had the blindfold on with my head, my head hurt even more and I felt like passing out. The blindfold was taken off of my eyes and I saw them chaining me up with more vengeance stone, I couldn't even move because every time I tried they would forcefully hold me down to the point where I was sure I'm gonna have multiple bruises in couple minutes/hours. After they were done everyone except Kayla's mother left. She looked at me and took off the gag.

"Why are you doing this???" I asked with concern. She only looked at me and rolled here eyes.

"That's not your business. You'll be staying here from now on, prepare for that." With that she kicked me in face so har that I tipped over and fell on the side, after a few seconds of trying to stay awake I lost my consciousness. My last thought was the princess... and how wrong I was about her.

"Y/n...." I whispered quietly and gave in to the darkness.

------------------------------
Hellooo how are you guys doing :>
Did you enjoy the chapter?
Also for confused folks out there thinking for Lloyd tipped over to the side since he was chained up:

------------------------------Hellooo how are you guys doing :>Did you enjoy the chapter?Also for confused folks out there thinking for Lloyd tipped over to the side since he was chained up:

It's something like that (don't ask me from where this ss is because I have no idea I got it from pinterest cause it was the only one that resembled the pose good)