18. A puppet

|Tw. Blood, swearing|

Pov. Y/n

I was shocked and happy at the same time to see Lloyd's team finally here. I just needed to get around Deimos while holding Lloyd close so she won't realise. I thought and while she was back to me I started to move really slowly and without any sudden movements to the side. Lloyd was still unconscious in my arms.. he looked awful... like something had hit him over and over again, he didn't even look peaceful, I wiped the blood from his mouth gently...

"Deimos! We've come to defeat you! Give us the Princess and Lloyd or you'll get massive consequences!" Zane said with his firm voice. Deimos was shocked that the ninja found her base. She then looked at me and Lloyd with a mischievous smirk which instantly made me hug Lloyd more.

"Oh please~ take them! But before you do, I just need to say something!" She said spreading her arms with a grin.

"Huh? What's that supposed to mean-" Jay started talking but Deimos stopped him lifting up her hand and emitting dark red power from it.

"I call the darkness onto me
from deepest depths of earth and sea..." She started saying and her power glowed stronger. It somehow felt familiar but I didn't know why...

"from ancient evils unawoken break the one who can't be broken..." She continued, something in my head clicked and my eyes widened. It was a spell to make someone a living weapon. Oh FSM... this isn't good...

"to blackest night i pledge my soul and crush my heart to burning coal..." My heart skipped a beat when I saw a red blood like chain connecting Lloyd's wrist and her. Wait so earlier when she told Lloyd to use his powers it was because of this? Fuck! Why I didn't think about it sooner?!

I saw the team getting into fighting position while having concern faces when they were looking at us. She's gonna make him spent all his energy... I need to stop this somehow... but how??? I don't even have powers! Nor do I know any spell that could win against the puppet one!

"to summon forth the healthy power
to see my hated foe devoured!" She finished making her and Lloyd's eyes turn black. I was horrified. Not only she made a puppet from my *i guess* boyfried, but she will make him use all his energy!

I watched as Lloyd raised to his feet and wobbly walked up to Deimos his eyes still black.

"Now...... attack." She said pointing at the ninja who were now in defensive position. I saw how Lloyd's eyes changed to red just like the one when I was first thrown to his cell. He then ran towards his friends with a sword made out of his powers

"How are we supposed to fight him?! I feel déjà vu hello???" Jay yelled dodging Lloyd's attack barely

"Don't fight him! Don't let him use all his energy!" I yelled as Deimos appeared in front of me. She smirked when she saw how hopeless and miserable I looked

"See Princess~ that's what happens when someone acts all mighty like he's better than anyone. And when he's stealing something dear from you~" She said with a wicked grin and took out a dagger. I gulped quietly and quickly backed away but I was met with the wall

"Finally I can get that damn ring. I just need to get rid of you~" She said and tried to slice my neck but before she could do that I grabbed the dagger  and we both started pushing it. Deimos towards my throat, Me away from my throat. When I was about to lose Deimos was thrown off of me by someone friendly.

--------------------------------
Done! Next chapter on Friday :D