17. Lost energy?

|Tw. Swearing, blood|

Pov. Lloyd

My eyes slowly fluttered open. I got slightly blinded by the bright light in the massive room I was currently in. I had no idea how I got here or where I am. I tried to move but the poison saw too strong to let me do anything. I was on my knees in the middle of the room with my hands tied up behind me with some kind of chain-wire that was connected to some kind of box next to me. I weakly looked up and searched for something that I could use but my eyes landed on Y/n. She was struggling against the rope and Deimos who was holding her. They were quite away for some reasons..

"Welcome back brat. Did you have a nice sleep?" Deimos teased and I felt my blood boil when I saw how she was treating Y/n. I tried to get up but quickly realised that this wasn't the best solution because the pain from the poison went all over my body and I think I started shaking a little

"Awww, do you want your little girlfriend to be free? That's so adorable~ sadly I won't do that unless you use your powers. I need them right now." The taunted

"Lloyd don't do that! Please!" Y/n yelled, I looked in her beautiful e/c eyes all I saw fear and concern. I couldn't just leave her here. I don't know what would Deimos do if I didn't cooperate with her.

"Time is ticking brat~ I don't think you want to see your sweet princess to be hurt do you?" She said and pushed Y/n to the floor

"Lloyd whatever you do don't listen to her! She's trying to get to you!" Y/n yelled but Deimos kicked her in the stomach I saw Y/n spitting the blood a lot actually. It made my breath hitched. I stared at Y/n with a desperate look and sighed shaky.

"F-fine… I'll do it…" I said quietly as Deimos picked Y/n who looked at me with a worried expression. I gave up and unleashed my powers. Instantly I felt massive sharp pain. Just like lightning just struck me I yelled in pain loudly and shook in terrible pain as tears began traveling down my cheeks. I could also taste the metallic blood flowing out of my mouth… It felt horrible… even worse than when Overlord was stealing my golden powers… I could feel my consciousness slowly drifting to the back of my mind and the last thing I heard was Y/n's voice calling my name. I woke up in a dark gray void. I know this place very well… I was here when Morro was possessing me… I didn't see the control pad that was here when I was fighting with Morro over the control. There was just a screen to watch everything... I need to get out of here…

*Meanwhile with Y/n at the same time*
Pov. Narrator

Y/n was watching everything with horror written on her whole face. She watched as Lloyd used his power. As he yelled and shook in pain, She saw the tears falling off his cheeks… the blood that was flowing out of his mouth, it was horrible… her heart was broken completely as she watched him suffer. Her lover… even if they don't know eachother for a long time… she fell in love with him…

Deimos was smirking while watching Lloyd suffer. She enjoyed the sight of Y/n running up to him desperately trying to wake him up knowing damn well that he won't wake up at her call even if he wanted to. She walked up to Y/n who was holding Lloyd close to her. When Y/n saw Deimos approaching she started moving away from her but Deimos was quicker and grabbed her wrist

"Where do you think you're going? I have to deal with you too." She said with a malicious voice. Y/n braced herself for the possible harm but it never came, instead Y/n heard familiar voices.

"Leave them alone!" Kai yelled as the team jumped out of the hiding