Chain of Command

Daddy led me up the grand stairs. There were a lot of bedrooms, but he led me to the room all the way at the end of the hallway. It was pretty and pink. It looked like my baby sister's room. There was a crib, a changing table, toys, and you know all the other things you'd find in a baby girl's room. I don't know how I felt about it, so I looked up at Daddy. He understood. "We'll work into it Babygirl." He brought me back out into the room next to it. It had high vaulted ceilings and it was just big and grand. He picked me up and threw me onto the bed. I laughed and he took my back and suitcase. He put my clothes into a separate laundry bin while he packed his away in the dresser. Derek came in while Daddy put his clothes away. "Hey, do you need anything?" Derek asked. Daddy nodded and handed him the laundry basket filled with my clothes. "Can you go put Princess's clothes away?" Derek picked up the basket and chuckled "Yes Sir." Did he just say? "Umm. Daddy?" I asked awkwardly "Why did Derek call you Sir?" Jackson came and sat down next to me and stroked my hair. "Princess Derek is a submissive like you. Just not as babyish. His Daddy lives a couple hours away because he's in college, but he's gonna be here in a little." Daddy picked me up, but then his phone started ringing. I  didn't want him to put me down. I whined, so he wouldn't. He started talking on the phone to a man. Guessing it was Derek's daddy. Finally getting bored of their conversation I went exploring around the house. I came upon Derek and I stood there watching him. "What do you need Princess?" He asked as he came over and picked me up. "Der-" He cut me off "Call me Daddy when you're with me Princess. Guessing Jackson didn't really explain this. Jackson is a daddy. He's also my best bud, and he friends with my Daddy thats why Jackson watches me. If I screw around he tells Daddy then when I see my Daddy I get punished. I also have a Mommy. She's coming too. It's like a big tree Princess, but we all love each other. We're like family. My Daddy's name is Alexander. You can call him Daddy Alex. My Mommy's name is Rebecca. You can call her Mommy Bec or Becca." I hear a knock at the door and I burry my head into Derek's chest.