Alone

It was about 12am when I felt I was being lifted. My eyes didn't want to open, so I made little noises in hope someone would respond. "Babygirl you're home. I'm gonna bring you to your room and then I'll let you have some time tomorrow. Just text me." After that I blacked out again.

JACKSON POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
I picked up my tired little princess. She was so cute. How am I gonna sleep without her tonight? Ugh I wish she could just stay with me. Maybe after we're done with school we'll move to the city like she wants to do. I carried her upstairs and tucked her into bed. Derek brought her luggage before I brought her up. Her mom woke up and looked like she was going to scream when she saw us. "Mrs. Rose!" I whisper yelled. "It's Jackson and Derek! We were just bringing Amelia up. She passed out on the car ride home." I heard her let out a sigh. She nodded and mouthed "Thank you" before heading back into her room. Derek and I ran to his truck then made our way to my house. "I really don't feel right leaving Amelia. I know she's safe, but I want to keep her safe." I sighed and slouched back. "Jackson she'll be fine. Amelia is gonna text you tomorrow right when she wakes up and then it'll be fine again. Trust that." I nodded. We got to my house and I took my back and suitcase and brought it to my room. I fell to my bed and tried not to scream. I need my baby. It's not right without her here. Don't be clingy Jackson. Girls don't like clingy. Guys like clingy. Wow I'm too tired. I'll just go to bed before I go completely insane.