Attack

I wasn't scared. Let's say I was nervous. I've never played with toys before. Now I'm pressured to play with them when we only have today and tomorrow left here then back to school! Daddy noticed the worried look on my face. I didn't want to disappoint him. Ugh this is horrible I hate this. My chest feels so heavy like I can't breathe. My head is thinking everything bad.
~FlashBack~
I hid in the closet while I heard fighting. I didn't want to be here. Tears rolled down my face and I couldn't breathe. I clenched my chest and remember what the social worker said "Breathe in for 4 and hold for 4 then put for 4." I breathed. The door swung open and my mom picked me up. "Hunny go say good bye to Daddy." My mom said. I looked up at him, but he frightened me. He always yelled at me. Good riddance! After that fight I never saw that man again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I clenched my chest. Daddy grabbed my arm and I let out a whimper. I ran out the door and down to the front door. I ran outside. Down the trail to the lake I sat on a log that was just above the water. I stuck my toes in and looked around and breathed. 1 butterfly 1 squirrel 1 frog and 1 fish. Hold for 1 butterfly, 1 squirrel, 1 frog and 1 fish. Blow out for 1 butterfly, 1 squirrel, 1 frog and 1 fish. I stood up after a half hour or so and walked back in. Daddy was at the table with his head down. Mommy Becca was rubbing his back. "Daddy I'm sorry.." I said quietly as I saw his head pick up. He had cried. Oh crap, no daddy.