Long day

I rolled over and fell onto the ground. I groaned looking over at the cock that said 8:26am Sunday June 1st. "Fuck I have school tomorrow" I said quietly. I got up and rummaged through my draws looking for pjs to throw on. I found one of Daddy's shirts and some cute black Mickey Mouse shorts. I headed down stairs to make breakfast for everyone. "Morning Hun." My mom said as she made pancakes. "How was your trip? You didn't text me, but I saw all the photos you took on Instagram. That cabin was beautiful!" She said way too excited about it. "Sorry mom. I got caught up. Da- Jackson had some friends come with us. We watched movies and went to the beach." Shit stop Amelia. It's Jackson. Let's say it together, Jack-son. "That sounds fun. Doing anything today?" I shrugged. "I think I'm gonna call Sammy and Henley." I grabbed and plate and headed out onto the patio where I sat and called up Henley. "Oh my god Babe where've you been?" She screamed. Before I could respond Sammy was added to the call "Hey asshat why haven't you texted or called us?!" Sammy screamed. "Guys guys calm down. Can we just meet up at our spot? Then we can talk. I can't really talk because of my mom here. We'll go to our spot then go out for dinner. Okay?" They both said Fine in their poutiest voices and hung up. My phone started buzzing again. I answered figuring it was them again "Guys I said our spot now fucking go!" I screamed getting angry. "Um excuse me?" Oh no. I looked at my phone. It was Daddy. "I'm so sorry! I thought you were Sammy and Henley calling me again!" I started to panic. "I'm coming over" he sounded angry. "Daddy.." I whispered "I'm going out. I'll swing by your house after wards. Please cool down. I didn't mean to yell. You know this. I love you like Leslie knope likes waffles." I headed him sigh. "Alright princess. I love you more then Ben Wyatt regrets ice town."  He hung up. That made me happy. Our Parks and Recreation jokes. We watched it before bed almost every night at the cabin. I finished eating, showered, put on mascara, got dressed into my new black and red jumpsuit with my matching black shoes and ran down stairs. Taking my bike. I got my purse and put all my shit in it and headed out. I laughed when I didn't put on my helmet. Ha I'm not a baby.. I biked to the park closest to my house and I rode down the trail to a clearing on the left with a tree that was very climb able. Sammy and Henley were already there. I climbed up with my purse and laid on my tree branch and looked at them. "So?" Sammy said waiting for me to spill my soul. "Alright so here's how it all went." I said smiling. I saw Henley's interest go from her phone to my story. I told them all about Derek, Mommy Becca and Daddy Alex. They already knew about Jackson and I. Henley was also into DDLG, so she loved the story. Sammy loved listening to it, but I don't know what she's into. Henley and I always have sex talks about things were into and whenever we ask Sammy what she's into she just kinda shrugs and then goes on a tangent. So like I don't know. Anyways we stayed up in the tree talking about my vacation until 4pm. We decided we should go out to eat at our signature restaurant, Apple bees! "Amelia, Jackson keeps texting me asking how you are." Henley said. "I told him I'd swing by his house when I was going home." I said checking my phone to see I received no messages from him. "You can go babe I think we were almost done anyways." Sammy said. I had my pasta wrapped up. I hugged and cheek kissed them goodbye and biked to Daddy's house. When I got there he was already standing by the door. "Hiya" I said cheerfully. "Hey Princess. Brought something for Daddy to eat?" He chuckled. "You can have a little bit, but remember it's my dinner Daddy." I smiled and handed him the box. I headed to his room and curled up in his bed. "Baby want to sleep over tonight?" He asked. "My bag is at my house and we have school tomorrow. I'll stay an hour. That's it." He came over and kissed me. We made out for about a half hour. I got so sleepy. Daddy called Derek to see if he could drive me home and put my bike in his truck. Derek said okay and brought me home. Daddy came with us, but I got to sit on daddy's lap. I forgot it's been like two days since I had daddy's cock. "Daddy.. My princess parts.." I whined. Daddy understood. Derek pulled over and daddy laid me down and stripped me. Derek got out of the car and was on his phone talking to someone. Daddy sucked on my flesh causing marks to form. I craved his touch on my pussy. I pushed my hips up and I knew. He exposed his hard cock and teased me. Only pushing the tip in. Then rubbing his cock onto my clit again and again. His lips met my nipple when he trusted his whole length inside of me. Derek's hand was over my mouth. When did he even get back into the car? They both knew I would scream from pleasure. Daddy fucked me mercilessly. I was being used for his own pleasure at this point. I came hard on his cock, but he kept going until he came in me. I was so tired. Daddy thrusted a few more times before dressing me. We stopped by a pharmacy and got me some pills to take to make sure I wouldn't get pregnant. Last thing I remember was being carried to bed by Daddy.