Disney

Acouple of days had passed. I woke up and looked around. Ugh where is Jackson? I got up wrapping the blanket around me. I walked out of the room and down the hallway. I didn't see anyone. In the kitchen there was a note saying "Breakfast is in the microwave. Press 1minute. I left an outfit out for you in the bathroom. We'll be home around 12pm. Be ready please and remember Princess I love you." I pressed 1minute and waited. I took the plate of food up to my room. I ate and watched some cartoons. The clock said 10am. Time is going soooooo slow. I got up and showered. Afterwards I put on the outfit. I put on my makeup too. Now the time was 11am. I got my phone and looked to see if anyone texted me. None from him.. I called his phone. No answer. I went downstairs to explore. I looked around the whole house. There wasn't really anything to do. Okay a half hour left. I guess we're going out, so I grabbed my purse and put in the necessities my phone, paci, sunglasses, and a water bottle. I heard a car and I ran to the window. It was Daddy!! I ran to the door and waited for him to come in. "Hey Hun." He picked me up and kisses my cheek. "Where was you Daddy?" I asked. "Just had to take care of a few things. No biggie baby." He kissed my forehead. "Amelia. Did you put on sunblock?" He asked. I totally forgot if I did or not. "No I didn't. Why?" Daddy went to the bathroom still carrying me and started opening all the cabinets I guess looking for sunblock. "You're very pale. I don't want you getting burnt." He said as he took out two bottles. He sat me on the sink and squirted some into his hand and rubbed my face with it. I started making moans because I thought it would be funny. Jackson didn't think so but Alex did. He hit the door and said "Could you hurry up a bit? If you want to get there early we have to go there now!" I could hear him laughing, but Daddy was unamused. "Little One. Please just work with me." I nodded and let him put the sunblock on me. After I hopped down and we went to the car. Of course I sat in the back. Daddy and Alex sat in the front and Derek, Becca and I sat in the back. Daddy gave me a bottle for the car and my tablet to occupy me, but still I was so bored. Disney wasn't far from the house we were staying at, but it felt like it took forever. I took out my earbud and listened to their conversations thinking they would be more interesting. Becca and Derek talked about the party while Daddy and Alex were talking about this morning. I decided to listen to Daddy because I wanted to know where he was. Alex kept whining about how he's sore and Daddy would tell him because he's an old man. It was very funny, but I still don't know what they could've been doing. We finally arrived and I squealed. We parked and daddy came and took me out of the car. I kept telling myself you can't be little in public. Jackson can't carry you around all day. I hated going out in public because then I couldn't be little. We started walking and Daddy gave me my wrist band and we got in. First thing I wanted was Minnie ears. I wanted matching ones with Daddy! He got them and put them on me. We went on all the little rides first because I wanted to build up to the bigger ones. When we started going on the bigger ones Daddy looked so nervous. I don't know if he was nervous because of me or if he's secretly scared of rides! It was so fun. I never wanted to leave. It started getting dark and Daddy made me rush to the castle. He wouldn't tell me why. We all rushed over and he kept saying that we needed a good spot. We stood there and I was so confused what was going on and then all of a sudden I saw things being projected onto the castle. I looked in wonderment at it. Daddy held me by my waist as I watched. It was so beautiful. There were fireworks and everything. I heard Daddy start taking into my ear saying "Princess I love you so much. I love you so much. I hope you know that. I got this for you because I want to promise that we'll be together and that you're mine." He spun my around and held out a box with a tiny ring. It was a promise ring and I bursted into tears. He put it on my finger and I hugged him tight. The fireworks kept going off and all I could think was that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. He's so good to me. Alex, Becca and Derek asked what was going on and Daddy answered seeing as I was crying into him. When the show was finally over we left. My tummy was grumbling. I wasn't hungry all day and all I ate was breakfast and then some sweets. I whispered "Daddy food?" He nodded and we got back into the car. Apparently I wasn't the only one who was hungry. We took a vote and I won so we got to go to Taco Bell! We went home after ordering and ate. Daddy brought me upstairs after eating. He  got me dressed for bed which was nothing tonight. I kept my Minnie ears on and hugged my teddy. Daddy took out his phone and took a picture of me. My cheeks turned red. "God Dammit." He said. I asked nervously "What?" He came over and traced his finger on my neck "You got a little pink. I know I should've reapplied." I laughed and pushed him onto the bed and got on top of him. He grabbed my face and kissed me. He rolled us over, so he was on top and he gave me raspberries all over my body as I laughed. Daddy flopped over and pulled me onto his chest and we both fell asleep. Today was amazing.