Dinner

"Wow. Jackson no discipline?" Becca said and she walked up behind me and twirled my hair. I looked up at her and realized I just screwed myself, so I smiled and swung my legs. Daddy can up behind me and nudged Becca away and put his hand around my throat. "Babygirl. I'll let this slide, but for every time you do something bad you'll get five spanks. I might even let Derek's mommy and daddy do it. They aren't as lenient as I am." I looked over at Derek and he gave me sympathetic eyes. Becca, Alex, and Jackson all went into the kitchen to make dinner while Derek sat next to me. I heard Becca laughing quietly "They're sitting in their baby seats." Again I don't like being laughed at, so I put my head on the table in my arms. I tried not to cry, but before I could Derek spoke up "Daddy Jackson. Amy looks likes she's gonna cry again." Daddy ran over and picked me up. Daddy shot a glare at Becca and brought me out back and sat me down on the swinging chair. "Babygirl don't mind them. They're harder then Daddy is kitten." He rubbed my cheek. "Derek likes being laughed at. Derek isn't as babyish as you. Derek likes pain where as you cry without me touching you." He kissed my lips and I felt relieved. "Can I help set the table Daddy?" I asked looking up at him. He smiled "Of course." As we walked back inside a wave of delicious smells hit me like a truck. Daddy handed me plates, cups and utensils. I set them up on the table and came over to daddy and pulled on his shoulder "Daddy I have a secret I have to tell you. You need to bend down to hear it." Daddy bent down and I whispered in his ear "Are you sitting next to me? Is it gonna be Derek and you I sit next to?" Daddy laughed and nodded. He put a bib on me. It was pink. It had a pink whale and I giggled. It looked good with my green dress! Daddy put me in the chair next to him. The food was amazing. They made a ham with a bunch of vegetables. This was one of my favorites. Daddy cut mine up into little squares and he mixed my vegetables in with my mashed potatoes and gravy. I proceeded to eat with my hands seeing as it was easier and dipped my ham in the vegetable mush. Every once and a while daddy made me stop to drink. The "adults" we're talking. "So Jackson how was Derek?" Alex said. "He was a real help with Amelia. She had a breakdown when we got her, but she was good the whole car ride. Derek was very good." Daddy reached over and messed up Derek's hair. "Any planes for the week with the littles?" Becca asked. "Tomorrow Amelia and I are just going to go through some things and relax. What are you guys doing?" Daddy's hand came over and wiped my face and kissed my forehead before getting up to get me more grape juice. "Well I figured we'd have a good ol' fu-" Becca cut Alex off "Fun day down at the water. We've missed Derek a lot. Alex don't say bad words in front of her." She glared at Alex who glared at her. I found it funny and giggled. Then their eyes were on me. I looked at daddy for protection and they stopped. "I think Amy needs a bottle then we're going to go to sleep." Daddy picked me up and seems thought everyone kissed my forehead or cheek. "Daddy dinner was yummy. Thank you." He kissed my lips and I nuzzled up against him. I'm home.