Bye Bye School

A couple months had passed and it was the last day of school. I walked into first period and sat in Daddy's chair waiting for him. All the guys in my class knew I was his. Daddy walked into my room and his face lit up. His smile was beautiful. It's even funnier when he tried to hide it then he blushes. He came over and wrapped his arms around me "What do you think you're doing in my seat Amy?" I looked up at him "Well it's my last day as a junior and I can do anything I want!" I chuckled. The bell rang and Mr.Dunn walked into the room. "Good Morning guys. We're not doing anything today, so just chill I guess! Oh and Amelia can you come up here?" He motioned for me to come talk to him in the doorway. Daddy gripped my hand tightly and I whispered "I'll be right back. Play on my phone." I handed him my phone and walked to the doorway. "Hey Amy, so I wanted to let you know I'm requesting you be in the Ap Art classes next year. Any objections?" He asked laughing. "Oh my gosh thank you! I was hoping I could be in Ap." I speed walked into class with a smile on my face. Jackson pulled me into his lap and whispered "So?" "Well I'm gonna be in Ap Art next year." My smile got even bigger and he kissed my cheek. "Good job." We sat in class then the bell went off. I kissed Daddy goodbye and I walked to my other classes. Today all we did was review for my regents. Ugh shh can't we do fun things? The last period bell rang and I walked out of school with daddy. He gave me a piggy back ride as we went to our normal place to meet Derek. My eyes grew wider as we walked closer to two familiar figures. "Becca! Alex!" I jumped off Daddy and ran to them. I was met with a warm embrace. Not too long after did I hear Derek running up behind to hug them too. "Princess we're going on vacation."