She let you in Ep:6

I rolled around on the bed, I slept a little.
When I woke up  I looked at the time it was
already 19:00pm, I really need to go somewhere because my mom will be back soon.

I wanna go to Danielle's place maybe until Jackie
comes home I can stick with her. I got up and changed my clothes I wore my orange top with my denim shorts I got her sweatshirt to return her.

I got out of the house hopped
on the cap and made my way to her house.

After 20 min car ride. I was right in front of her house lights were on thank god she was at home.
I knocked on the door, after a while Danielle opened the door there was people inside of the house she looked at me curious but not in the bad way.

"You okay? What are you doing here?"
She asked me standing in front of the door. She was wearing a red lipstick with a black dress she looks beautiful.
That lipstick looks so good on her, her lips are beautiful.

"I had a huge fight with my mother. It was pretty big after a while, I don't wanna stay at home tonight but Jackie has a date and I do not have any place to go, I thought that maybe until the time Jackie comes I can stick with you? I mean if it's okay with you?"
I gave her a broken smile and looked into her eyes,

"Of course it's okay. Come inside we were playing some games you can use some fun to."
She smiled at me and opened the door to let me in,

I walked in when I walked in
Lawrence came towards me she hugged me,

"Hi Evelyn, what brought you here?"
Lawrence gave me a sneaky smile, I know she was talking about Danielle and I.

"I had a fight with my mom..."

"Classical Jasmine, that woman
can't leave you alone."

"Give this girl a break."
Kylie came towards to us, and smirked at me

"Hi gorgeous."
She took a step closer
"Miss me?"

I rolled my eyes, then Danielle stood behind me closer to my body.

"Stay away from her Kylie."
Kylie smiled, and looked at her

"Not gonna steal your girl don't worry."
She winked at me,
I did not turn back I can feel her warmth around me and her addictive parfume.

"She is drunk sorry."
I nodded my head.

"No problem."

"Let's sit shall we?"

"Of course."
She walked past me and sat on the couch waiting for me to sit next to her I sat next to her.

There was two person I do not know who they are,
Lawrence whispered to my ear,

"The man over there you see is
Danielle's ex boyfriend."
These words made my blood rush and
made my heart skip some beats,
she is still seeing her ex boyfriend.
I looked at him. He was middle aged I guess he is older then Danielle.

She told me who was the girl she was from their school in the college I do not care about her this man fuck why do I feel jealous about him? Danielle should be able to see who she wants.

"Lets play a game."
The ginger girl said,

"What's the game ?"
Kylie asked excited