Maybe? I do? Ep:7

When Jackie wrapped her arms around me I cried harder,feeling her support was the only thing making me feel stronger. She helped me sit onto the couch, did not asked anything just looked at me and brought a cup of water to me, my hands were shaking I couldn't hold the cup stable. I took a little sip.She brought pillows and a blanket, she knows that I can't sleep with one pillow.

"Sleep well babe, I am here."
She smiled at me, I laid my body to the couch she covered me with blanket. She sit to my left and played with my hair.

"Good night Jackie."
After all the exhausting things today,
I fell asleep in a second.

Danielle's perspective•

After everything that happened girls stayed with me,
When I sat on the couch Lawrence and Kylie sat on the armchairs and looked at me.

"I've fucked up I get it. Stop staring at me like that."
I rolled my eyes.

"Look, I know I got really angry towards you it's just because I've watched Evelyn's life fade away in a one year. I care about her as much as I do with you, but tonight shows us that she really has feelings for you Dani."

I looked back up to her eyes, she was looking at me with a care. I knew that she always cared about Evelyn she was the one who stuck with Evelyn when Evelyn needed and Lawrence even knows the whole story unlike I do.

"Dani this things takes time, I know I am the last person to give you advice but Evelyn is a sweet girl to be hurt. Even tho you do not like her, tell that to her gently. Tonight was wrong, what you did was wrong."

She came and sit next to me holding my hand,

"Fight for who you love, go after your love."
She smiled at me, Lawrence say next to me.

"and if you can't we will help you get through."

I felt a teardrop coming down, then I started crying
I am just scared about loving her.

I am scared for loving a girl and get hurt again.

"I love you girls...."
I hugged them, after the hug we all slept.

It is tomorrow morning I got ready and we took off as the girls went to somewhere else I went to school,
hoping I can de Evelyn today I went to my office to see what is Evelyn's schedule. My lesson with her is on the 4th period. I went out from my office to my first lesson, I saw Evelyn coming in with Jackie.

Evelyn was looking fine. I was surprised with that...

Evelyn's perspective•

Jackie woke me up in the morning she threw some clothes to me and told me to wear them I couldn't understand what is actually going on but I changed my clothes brushed my teeth with my backup toothbrush. Jackie always have things for me like a towel for shower pajamas for girl nights, she is my best friend and my only best friend.

When I walked back into the living room Jackie was there looking at me with her arms crossed,I know I need to tell her what happened last night but I really do not feel like talking.

"I am going to ask you what happened after school, now we are late and I don't wanna see Louis's awesome face again."
She gave me a wink while talking about Louis,
yeah Louis is indeed hot, but he has a wife and a kid.