Wanna play a game, child Ep:11

After Jackie talked with Lawrence I don't know how but she convinced her to come to the club. Lawrence even said yes to bringing Danielle too, I am scared about Jackie's power sometimes.

After the conversation and a victory ee started to get ready cause it's already 18.00pm I have woken up really late today, we have 3 hours so it's cool.

•Danielle's perspective•

When I was watching TV i heard a rush knock on the door. Who can it be this time of the day I asked my self while walking to the door, but when I opened door I found out that really question is who could they be. I saw Lawrence and Kylie and they were pretty happy? Before I could open my mouth, Lawrence pushed me and walked in. kylie smiled at me and followed her.

"What's going on?"
I turned to them as I closed the door.

"We are going out tonight, to a club."
It was obvious from her voice how excited she was. Kylie wasn't interested in us, she was looking at herself in the mirror.

"Why?"
I asked her, I just wanna stay at home tonight.

"Evelyn is going to be there,
that's why I am coming."
Suddenly Kylie's attention turned to us, she stopped checking herself in the mirror and approached us

"Jackie invited us,
I think Evelyn doesn't even know."

I hate that how she acts about Evelyn, does she really thinks that Evelyn would look at someone like her. Kylie is a for everyone girl. She loves to have fun. Evelyn is just not it.

"Stop it Kylie."
I rolled my eyes,
"Anyways let's do this."
I shook my head and got upstairs.

"You have 1 hour."
Kylie shouted after me.

I wore my black t-shirt and my denim jeans,
I put on some make-up and straightened my hair.
After everything I was ready, when I went to downstairs they looked at me.

"You look gorgeous."
Lawrence smiled at me,

"Thank you. Right on time."
I looked at her,

"Let's go."
Kylie walked out of the house,

We took a cap cause I wanna drink tonight.

•Evelyn's perspective•

After getting ready I looked at myself one last time
I was wearing a short emerald green dress with sporty heels and a beautiful necklace. I had my hair wavy and tried not to put on too much make-up.

When Jackie called me, I put on my leather jacket and went downstairs. Jackie was wearing black denim shorts with a crop top and a red varsity jacket, she likes to be more comfortable when going to such places and does not like dresses.

As soon as the taxi arrived, we got in the taxi and set off, it was around 9:10 pm. I am really nervous but I think this is gonna be really fun.

When we arrived at the club, we got out of the taxi and went inside. Jackie got a message from Lawrence,

"She is saying that they're almost here, we should hit the bar."