a goodbye for the better Ep:8

Tomorrow morning Jackie and I went to my house I tooka shower I missed my house even tho I left for 2 days, I changed my clothes I wore my black top with denim shorts and a white jacket with my vans. My mother wasn't at home she didn't even called me.
I got into Jackie's car, we talked about some little things on our way to school about the projects, lunch and our celebrity crushes.

When we came to school I went to my classes it was a normal day not a busy one the lessons went fast.
Now I am on my way to Danielle's class it's the lunch time but i do not feel hungry probably nobody is going to be in the classroom so I can sketch a little bit with music.

When I got into the room I saw Danielle, she is sitt on her chair and reading something. As soon as she understand that I was here she looked at me, she didn't said anything. I walked to the end of to room,
I sat somewhere there she looked me up and down as I walked, it was like she was examining my whole body. I started to unpack my things she wqs steak watching me I can feel my heart racing and I am gettin a little nervous.

"Stop it."
I told her as I looked at her,

"Stop what?"
She looked at me with a grin,

"Looking at me like that, stop that."
I rolled my eyes,

"Why? I deserve to look at this beauty."
Her grin got bigger,

"Oh gosh."
I sat to my seat and opened a paper and started to draw somethings.

After a while I heard that she was coming towards me, just her and me in this empty classroom is not a good idead i am pretty sure about this.

"Why aren't you at lunch?"
She asked me I look back up to her,
She was looking at me her arms crossed,

"I am not hungry."
I answered,
"Before asking me, why aren't you?"
She smiled the thing that I said,

"You are right, I do not feel like eating too."
She tilted her head,
"You should eat it's good for human metabolism."

I laughed, she laughed back thinking about what she really said I guess. I really do hate her after that night but her smile really makes me lose control.

"What's going on Evelyn?"
She asked me stopping smiling,

"What do you mean?"
I questioned her, even tho I do know what she ment.

"Why are you staying away from me?"
She asked,

"Why? Do you really care, you did not that night?"
I rolled my eyes and looked away for a while.

"Look Evelyn I didn't know that you
feel that way for me."
She looked a little bit broken, what does she thinks? That I like her, nah that's pathetic.

"What? You think i like you?"
I laughed,

"Don't you?l
She looked at me with a smirk, oh god i really do hate you, i am going to make you that jealous you are going to wish that you've never met me Danielle Davies. Your ego is gonna be down bad.

"Maybe I do maybe I do not,
you will never learn that Ms Davies."
I looked at her with a smirk,

"Challenge me darling,
I love to play a game with you."
She drives me crazy, really crazy.

"You done Ms. Davies?"
I ask dropping my head,

"Yes, have a good time with your paper."
She walked off with her high heels on, they were making a great sound on the floor, I couldn't help but stare her body, she was gorgeous. I mean her body is in a good shape, her waist and her...