I said nothing back Ep:14

Danielle's Perspective

When I saw that Kylie came to the school to get Evelyn, I have felt sick what is this two doing?
Do they love each other really?

I know that Evelyn misunderstood the thing that she saw. Finn was there just to get his old stupid vinly.
If she haven't ran away with Kylie, I would have been explained myself.

She looks so happy but she needs to be happy with me. I don't want her with anyone else. Especially not with Kylie. That kiss we had outside of the club did not left my mind, that was not the part of the plan.

I just wanted to kiss her. I wanted to kiss her so bad. I called her a fucking child, god. I am really stupid. She is a gold in my fucking blackest life and I am slowly melting it.

Then I saw them getting into the Kylie's car let's do this, just give me a 2 min Evelyn I need to talk with you, even I have to hurt my friend.

I got into my car and started to follow them. They pulled in front of a cinema, oh Kylie so classy I rolled my eyes to my own thoughts. I got out of the car and bought the same movie ticket now there is just one thing to make. Get Kylie out of here, I layed my back to the wall and thought about what I can do.
The perfect plan came to my mind, there is only one way to make Kylie leave, and it is her little sister.

I called Kylies sister she picked up the phone I told her to call Kylie and tell her that she was sick, she said okay cause I offered her money. These childs.

After a while I saw Kylie leaving. I am sorry Kylie, but she was mine first. I went inside and set right next to Evelyn. I can tell she knew it was me. She always does.

"Where is your girlfriend?"
I asked her, I couldn't help myself and smiled,

"What are you doing here Danielle?"
She turned towards me, she is a bit annoyed

"Filling the empty space,
a gorgeous girl like you shouldn't be left alone."
I touched her hair. She grabbed my hand and pulled it away but did not let it go.

"You sound like a old man.
Thank you but I do not need you."
she gave me a fake smile and rolled her eyes,

I looke at her hand which was still on mine I moved my thumb up and down...

Evelyn's Perspective•

When she moved her thumb I have felt something that I shouldn't. I felt the Danielle that I have thought I knew, the one who was caring and loving but she is not.

I looked at her eyes she was looking at me same way she looked at me when she first talked to me. I do not wanna believe you.

"Danielle..."
I have tried to talk but no, all I could have said was her name. Her fucking beautiful name.

"Why didn't you wait for me to explain?"
There it is all the thoughts that I had, got lost.

Cause I remembered the day at her house door. The day I went to tell her that I love her, but saw her with her ex boyfriend.

"I am really good at understanding what I see."
I rolled my eyes,

"miss-understanding."
She corrected me with a smirk. God I hate her.

"I am not doing this with you."
I was taking my bag and standing up, but as she held my hand and pulled me down, I fell into her lap.

She was looking at me, her breath was hitting my face. She was watching my face admiring every single part of it. I love it when she does this, it feels like she really wants me.

"What are you doing?"
I whispered,

"You need to listen to me Eve."
she was so serious,

"No Daniell-"
she pressed her index finger to my lips.

"Please."
When I shut up she removed her finger
and started talking,

"Finn was thre because I had his vinly after break up. I do not know why the fuck he wanted to get it that morning, but he did..."
She stopped for a second, I can tell that
she is telling the truth.

"and I know I have called you a kid, but we both know that it's not true."

She held my cheek,

"and we both know that,"
her gaze fallen to my lips

"that kiss was not the part of the plan."
She looked back to my eyes, she is so seductive when she whispers. Why are you so beautiful fuck.

"What was it then?"
She smiled, like she was waiting for this question.

"I just wanted to kiss you Evelyn."
her gaze fallen to my lips again, she acts like she needs them but I connat tell if this is her another game.

"I love you Evelyn Parker."
What! The. Fuck.

I really do not know what to say to her now. I got up from her lap, she was looking at me like she needs an answer.

"Say something Evelyn...Please..."
I can't Danielle, I just can't.

"I am sorry."
I walked out of the cinema, she was following me.

I opened the first cap's door that was in front of the building. I looked at her for one last time before getting in, she was sad and this is the first time I am seeing her this sad.

When taxi moved I let my tears get out. I do not know the answer. I have heard the thing I have wanted in the first place but I do not wanna get hurt again. When taxi pulled over I paid the fee and got into my house. This is not feeling right.

She said I love you, and I said nothing back.

I am just not ready, I am not ready until she is really sure about it. If she really wants me I know she can fight for it. I dropped myself to the bed and let myself to sleep, it is the only goof thing.

The next day I woke up to my alarm which rang 4 times. I am already late for school and today my first 2 lessons are English. With my english teacher who told me that she loved me what a perfects start. I gotta be fast as I can...