Still caring? Ep:10

•Evelyn's perspective•

My first lessons was pretty boring and awful now I am on may way to my English lesson which means I am going to see Danielle.

I am skipping lunch again, I hope Danielle to. Yes she is a pain in the ass but I don't know it's fun with her.

When I walked into the classroom I saw Danielle sitting there with a book in front of her, she looked at me as sson as I got in like she was waiting for me too. Danielle rolled her eyes and got up from her chair walked past me then got out of the room, I mean now this is confusing asf? Rude dude leaving like that after seen me? I am not a monster, or I do not eat human right? I sighed then sat to my desk, my usual spot.

I started sketching. After a while I heard footsteps when I looked at to door I saw Danielle getting in she was holding paper bags, she walked next to me and put the bags to my desk. What is going on.

"What's that?"
I asked her,

"Not a bomb Eve."
She rolled her eyes,

"Can't say that I didn't consider that as an option."
I giggled,
"Really what's that?"

She sighed,
"It's a tuna fish sandwich with french fries."
She talked with a blank expression, like she was lecturing me about tuna fish sandwich.

"And...?"
I tilted my head,

I can see that she was starting to bein
done with me but she stopped took a
deep breath and started to talk again,

"You skipped lunch again.
So you are going to eat this."
She was looking into my eyes again.

"Did you ate?"
I looked at her,

"No but I am fine."
I rolled my eyes and opened the bags she gave me
I took the sandwiches and the fries out. Drinks too ofc. I hope it's ice tea with lemon. I put the fries and yhe drink to side and opened the sandwich and gave half to her. She didn't take it.

"No it's for you Evelyn."
She nodded her head as no.
I pushed the sandwich forward.

"Take it or I won't eat it too."
She looked at me than looked at the sandwich, she was considering it.

"Promise me that you will eat yours if I do."
She tilted her head and gave me a curious gaze.

"I will and theres no way I can finish 2 pieces."
She took the sandwich from my hand, and walked back to her desk. I ate mine and she ate hers than the bell rang I cleaned up everything, after the students came in we started the lesson. She look at me couple of times. I watched her body move around in the classroom whole lesson. The bell brought me back to life, I got up and started walking to the door but a voice which so familiar called my name.

"Do not watch me like that Evelyn."
She was right behind me, I can feel her body temperature, and that fresh perfume.

"Oh, is that a problem for you Ms. Davies."
I smirked turning back and facing her,

"Yes, not for school."
She was looking at my lips,
I know she likes it when I smirk.