Her? Maybe not a bad choice Ep:12

In the morning I have woken up with a pretty bad headache all those tears and my wet clothes made me feel crashed, but when I opened my eyes, I was wearing a blue sweatshirt without any pants. I got out of the bed that I was in, I looked around but I know that I have never been here before. I opened the white wooden door and got out of the room hoping to see someone I know. I saw Kylie, she was watching TV. I think she heard me because she looked right at me, she was worried I can tell that easily, but to be honest if I would have seen someone like I was last night, I would too. Maybe she is just scared because she just looked at my drug dealer face.

"Good Morning." She smiled at me, I sat right next to her.

"I would say that too but it's not pretty good for me." I talked while massaging my head.

"You were pretty bad. When we heard what Danielle did we looked around for you immediately."

she stopped for a second,

"...seeing you like that it made my blood boil, god."

she looked at me,  she studied my face as if she was admiring every detail.

"I don't know, when she kissed me I felt like..."

I stopped and took a deep breath, letting my eyes fell to the floor.

"I don't know , I wanted it to last forever. After 2 second the magic got lost. She called me a child. But it's good to know that, I have no special place in her heart..."

my word hit me like a brick, remembering the way how she said child. It is still givin me chills.

"Be honest with me Eve. Do you like her?"

I looked into her eyes, I know the answer but I am scared to say it out loud.

I feel like if I do I lose it all and loose Danielle too.

"I do. Kylie I do not wanna admit it, but there is no other explanation for how I felt last night." I do not know why but I do trust Kylie.

"If I am going to be honest with you. I think Danielle likes you too. She does not likes games Evelyn, she wants the truth from you. She needs to know the truth."

she held my hand, her hands were warm. I am still feeling a little cold from last night.

"It's probably gonna sound stupid after last night but, tell her Evelyn before it's too late. Let her know that you like her and let her to decide what she is going to do with it."

"How? After last night how can I? It's not like, I'll go to her door and say I love you, don't be ridiculous Kylie"

She giggled, I gave her a stop it look.

"That's exactly what are you going to do."

"Shut up! Let me ask you something? Are you  angry about the thing that I have done last night?"

My gaze fell to the ground, she held my cheek and made me look back at her.

"It was the best 5 minutes of my life."

It's going to be stupid but I need to do one last thing the thing that Carlos told me,

that I am going to fight for my love, I am going to tell her. I need to let this out.

"Can I use your shower and can you take me to Danielle's place after."

Kylie smiled at me,

"That's the Evelyn I wanna see. Be fast."