Make me remember? Ep:9

She was holding out my wallet for me to take it,
I wasn't going to let her go in this rain. I am not heartless.

"Get in."
I said, it was like an order actually.

"No, I am okay. I am just gonna go."
Her voice is shaking I can clearly see that she is frozing.

I grabbed her waist and pulled her in,

"Eve-"
I closed the door with my free hand not letting go of her waist,

"You are all wet Danielle."
I rolled my eyes as soon as I took a look at her clothes.

"Why did you brought it here in this rain, and why did you walk? You have a nice car as I remember."
I spoke as I brush her hair back from her face with my thumb.

"The weatherman lied to me too."
She mocked me again, she was smiling like a child.

"Very funny Danielle. I hope you can laugh like this when you get sick."
I rolled my eyes and took a step closer which made her body press against to the door, I took my hand from her hair and brought it down to her cheeks.

"You are so cold, just sit to the couch I will bring something for you."
She smirked,

"You are hot when you talk like that, but I am not taking orders."
I left out a little laugh,

"You are taking them tonight and whenever you are with me. Now go and sit Danielle."
She gave me a "oh really" smile, I can see that she likes when I act like this.

I let go of her waist and made my way to the kitchen, I remembered what I was like in this kitchen this morning. Crying my ass out, anf now I am making tea for my teacher who is the person that I actually have a crush on I guess not sure still, what a life. I rolled my eyes to my own thoughts. I made her a hot coffee, cause I know that she likes coffee.

When I walked into the living room I saw her sitting on the couch, I smiled at her.

"At the end of the day, everyone takes orders from someone"
I was still smiling. I put her coffee down and took a look at her clothes they were wet.

"Stop checking me out."
She laughed, what she said made me roll my eyes.

"Wait here."
As I walked to the stairs I talked,
"For the record I wasn't checking you out."

I got upstairs and chose something for her too wear, one of my old vans hoodie and a black sweatpants.
When I went back to the downstairs she was sitting and looking around, she looked at me when she heard that I was back.

I threw the clothes to her,

"Take these."
She grabbed them and looked back at me,

"Why?"
Oh god is she stupid?

"You are staying here tonight, I hope you did not planned sleeping with those wet clothes of yours."
I sighed,

"No Evelyn, I am both staying here."
I am really done.

"Danielle you are staying. It's too cold for you too walk back, finding a cap is hard at this hour. I do not care what you say, you sre here tonight."
She sighed and dropped her head,

"I am a grown woma-"
She looked back at me, I rolled my eyes and interrupted her again,

"Then act like one. You are acting like a 3 year old for godsake Danielle."
She smirked, what is she smirking about I am angry here.

"If you interrupt me one more time I swea-?"
I rolled my eyes, and walked towa to her.

"You swear what?"
I stood in front of the couch, then I leaned towards to her, holding the back of the couch so that I trapped her with my arms.