Gotta be a joke Ep:13

For a minute I did not wanted her to be gone, I laid down to the couch and looked at the ceiling. I don't know what I have put myself into, I have kissed with two friends in 10 hour. I do not know what to do, I never thought that Kylie would like me like real way. Pf I really do not know what's gonna happen next. Then there is Danille who I thought was liking me but no just played with me and the next morning hooked up with her ex boyfriend. In this point Kylie is a saint, but I cannott hate Danielle how hard I try. I know I gotta see her tomorrow, seeing her is gonna be hard. She played with me and called me a child now this makes her a sinner, I have one sinner and a saint what am I going to do, in under normal circumstances I should choose Kylie but...

I heard that my phone ringing and got it out of my bag, Jackie was calling I did not let her know what happend it was pretty complicated I anwered the call.

"Hey Eve! Where the fuck are you?"
She was so worried,

"I have crashed at Kylie's place."

"Yeah I know it. Lawrence told me everything. I called her after I couldn't found you anywhere"
she left out a big sigh,

"I am going to kill Danielle."
I laughed

"No need to, actually Jackie I need to tell you something..."
I need to tell her what happend with kylie. She need to know, and I need someone who ca give me advice.

"Yeah I am getting curious tell me."

"I have kissed Kylie!"
There goes nothing. Big relief, I left out my breath. Jackie didnot speak for a while and then she bursted out laughin.

"It's not funny Jackie!"
I was laughing too, but it is not funny. Really.

"Eve you idiot! Two pretty bestfriends in 10 hours. You are catching me!"
I couldn't hold my laugh any longer.

"Look we should stop laughin and start to think what am I going to do."
I asked her and she stopped laughing too.

"Actually I do not have clue. I have never thought that Kylie would really be liking you. I thought she was just playing around?"
She was questioning it too.

"We learned that you are
not a good judge of people."
I have rolled my eyes.

"About Kylie are you sure?"

"I do not know really. She is not like Danielle Jackie, Kylie knows what she wants.
Like a mature person."
I am really being honest right now, if she really liked me from the beggining it shows that she know what she wants and can wait for it.

"Do you know what you want,
like a mature person Evelyn."
What Jackie said made me wake up from my thoughts she was right about me not knowing it.

"Do you like Danielle still?"
She asked me because I did not answer.
I wanna say no but it is Danielle
oh I can't even be honest to myself.

"I gotta go Jackie see ya!"
I closed the phone as fast as I can. After a second I gotta text from Jackie that's saying that I can run but I cannot hide from my real feelings. I shook my head I am not going to deal with this right now.

I got up from the couch, locked the door and made my way to the upstairs. I was sstill wearing Kylie's clothes they were still smelling like her, which made me remember the red sweater that Danielle made me wear I immediately get rid of this thoughts and left my body to fell onto the bed.

After rolling around in the bed I opened my phone, wanted to call someone. I got into the Danielle's name but I cannot call her, if I have a little respect I really cannot.