18|

"You eva wonder why people cheat?"

I looked over at Aaliyah and she placed her phone down. Her dull brown eyes moves up to meet mine and I shrugged.

"I guess some people can't satisfy with one lover," I spoke truthfully and she sighs.

Foolish mi wanted a guy who clearly had a reputation without expecting him to not cheat

'Mi fool fih believe ina man eno'

So realllll

"You're right. People greedy wid money, fame and love and a just suh dem generation yah stay," she said and I placed my straw between my lips.

Blame everything pan uh generation yes

Old people dweet so why can't I

"Loyal a gimi bun wid wah girl way go a teacher's college," she announces and I looked at her for a couple seconds.

Actually a di girl a get bun

"Yah him sister so mi know uh must know—"

"Aaliyah—"

"Mi know a uh bredda and uh only met mi because mi and him deh so mi understand why uh neva tell me," she said and I didn't bother in saying anything.

My phone dings and I check the messages.

My LuckyCharm

Babes way uh tun off uh location fah

Wah uh up tuh mi ghee🤨

I ignored his message and looked at her.

"Well Karma cum back n bite mi caz mi know mi a get bun tuh," I said and she raised a brow.

"Wait...uh have man?"

I laughed and shook my head.

"So why uh say it like that," I said and she giggled.

"Sorry mi just neva expect uh fih have man caz Loyal and uh fada very very overprotective," she said and I smiled.

"Daddy no know him and Loyal want mi lef him fih some unknown reason," I said and she nods.

"Why you think so?"