47

"So you a suspend har when a di girl start it?" I asked

"It doesn't matter who started it. Emily is in the hospital and Kulture—"

"Is just a nine grader who defended her self against a girl over the age of eighteen, who's clearly a bully," I said and the woman looked around at students who were looking at her.

She looked at me and spoke again.

"I'm sorry but who are uh?" The vice principal asked and Kulture spoke.

"She's my big sister," Kulture said.

"Everyone get to class," a strong voice came from behind us and I turned around to see my old principal.

The students started walking away at the sound of his voice and I folded my arms.

"I'm sorry I just got here. Azzura hello how are you?"

"Hello Mr Thompson, I'm not doing so good since my sister almost got beaten up by a twelve grader. Aren't the upper graders supposed to protect the younger ones? Are did that principle left with our batch?" I said and he scratched his head.

"Miss Puff, I'll take care of this," he said and I looked at her.

"Eh name fit uh," I said and she looked at Mr Thompson.

"Please go," he said and she walked away.

"Kulture you can go back to class," Mr Thompson said and say looked at him.

"Miss Puff suspend mi and tell eh teacher dem say mi no allow ina dem class until mi parents come in,"

"Well your sister is here and everything has so go through me to be final. Get back to class,"

"Okay sir,"

She looked at me and I winked at her. She smiled and walked away.

"Miss Graham, please join me in my office," he said while walking away.

I followed him to his office and once we were inside I sat down and he did the same.

"First of all, it's great to see you. You have grown into a very beautiful and sexy—"

"Sir," I said and he cleared his throat.

"My apologizes," he said and I hum.

"I heard what happened and I want to be the first to apologize for what took place on school grounds. I'll make sure to deal with the girl that started this," he said and I folded my arms.

"You know say if mi fada hear bout did him ago attack uh first don't. And with no doubt him already—"

The knocking on his door interrupted me and I turned to look at it.

"Move outta mi way gyal," I heard dad's voice and the door swang open by him.

"Way Kulture?"

"Class," I said while standing.