48

First she started off shy and then her emotions took over

First she started off shy and then her emotions took over. I stood in the corner of the room as I watched her.

Sometimes mi wonder if a mi caz all a dis pan har. Well obviously a mi cum inahar life and fuck it up.

If mi did see har and lowe har she wud'n so broken. She wud'n no stressed out and depressed.

Mi cause dis pan mi oman

But mi too selfish fih let har go.

Fih watch live without me

Watching her smash everything in her way showed me all her pain and built up rage. She's was hurting and I couldn't stop her from the feeling she was feeling inside.

The sounds of glass breaking and the bat hitting all objects was all we could hear.

She stops for a minute and I tilt my head to the side. She turns around and looked at me before looking at the bat.

A wah ago through har head

"Oi babes—"

"Uh fake your death on me,"

"Actually I didn't. I almost died and I was in a coma when you left. I had a heart surgery remember," I said it seem as if she was thinking about.

"And you love me," I reminded her.

She drops the bat and went on her knees.

Thank God

As if it was my cue, I went to her side immediately. I sat next to her after making sure there were no broken glass or sharp objects near to us.

I moved the bat and she looked at me. She takes the helmet off and I did the same. She looked at the broken pieces and damaged objects before looking at me again.

"A hope uh no think mi mad now," she said and I chuckled.

"Mi ago just figet eh part way mi think uh did ago beat mi wid eh bat," I said

"If uh fake uh death again—"

"I understand," I said and she smiles.

"Good,"

A smile rested on my face as I stared at her. She's beautiful and everything about her is so angelic.

I may have lost an guardian angel when I was younger but know I have my own Angel.

One that makes everything better

I was a bit taken a back when she hugged me. I wrapped my arms around her and she melts into my arms.

"I love you,"

"I love you," I said

A few minutes passed and we were on our way back home but we stopped to buy some juice from a night vendor.