50

I sat in the cold dirty cell as I listened to Xaiver causing a tantrum inside the next room

I sat in the cold dirty cell as I listened to Xaiver causing a tantrum inside the next room. I hugged my arms as I waited on my lawyer to settle this.

My father was already here and working on getting us out.

The only thing was on my mind was the fact that I was pregnant.

How far along am I?

"Azzura,"

I was dragged away from my thoughts as Ari tried capturing my attention. I looked at her and she came to my side.

"Talk to me cuz," she said and I looked at the ground.

"Wah if eh baby a fih Xaiver?" I asked and she took my hands into her.

"It doesn't matter we're here for you,"

"Mi can already see di look ina Lucky face," I said and she hugged me.

"Lucky loves you and let's not jump to conclusions. Let's just worry about getting out first," she said and I nod.

The sound was metal hitting the cells rails made us jump apart and our eyes went to the officer.

"Graham you're up first," he said and we got up.

"Which one?"

"Gio daughter," he said and I looked at Ari.

"You ago cum out right after me," I said and she smiled.

We released each other's hand and I walked to the cell door as the officer opened it.

He lets me out before bringing me back to the investigation room. I saw my lawyer and she gave me a short but warm smile.

I walked into the room and sat next to her. The officer leaves and she turns to me.

"Tell me everything that happened," she said and I started telling her everything.

After I was done she got up and ran her fingers through her hair.

"Those asshole. They didn't even read your rights and that asshole hit you?"

"No and yes he slapped me. Let's not tell me dad that as yet," I said while playing with my bracelet.

"Are you okay?" she asked and I nod.

"My dad is still here right,"

"Uh cah ask dhat? If me no get uh outta yah by nine eh lasts, him probably set eh place a fyah," she said and I smile.

A true caz him and grandpa love talk bout dem wid bun dung place tuh much

There's a knock on the door before it was opened. Dad walks in and I got up. I ran over to him and he hugs me tightly.

"It's pumpkin, daddy deh yah," he said and I closed my eyes.

"Mi wah go home,"

All of a sudden mi tun daddy big baby