49

Around a hour later Aj and Ari arrived

Around a hour later Aj and Ari arrived. Ari joined me upstairs and we started talking about a couple things that happen throughout the week.

"Any way mi buk deh gyal deh mi a step ina har face," I said

"Mek sure say mi deh beside uh so mi do my own damage," Ari said before there was a knock on the door.

It was Aj

"Babe," Ari said and he smile.

She got and walked over to him. She hugged him and they kissed before smiling at each other.

"Guys please spare me," I said and they chuckled.

"So wapm?" Ari asked as he kept one hand wrapped around her waist.

"Lucky say if uno no wah go out?"

"Go where?" I asked

"Doctor's Cave or sumo," he said while leaning on to the door frame.

"Why?" I asked and he shrugs.

"Him just say mi fih ask uh," he said and I raised a brow.

"Uh a Lucky sen out bwoi?"

"Sis wapm tuh uh man," he said and I got up.

"Excuse deh mek mi go to him," I said and he made way.

I left them inside the room and went downstairs to find Lucky. When I didn't find him in the living room or kitchen. I went to his man cave.

I knocked on the door before opening it. Inside the room was Taj, Rj and Lucky. They were playing video games as they talked about something.

Lucky was sitting the single couch with his elbows on his knees. A cran juice was placed on the ground in between his feet.

He looked away from the television and raised a brow

"Wapm tuh baby?" he asked and Rj looked at me.

I walked over to him and he gave his controller over to Rj. With Rj and Taj giving their full attention to the screen ahead of them he took my hand and pulled me into his lap.

"Wapm tuh uh face?" he asked

"Way mek uh wah mi fih lef?"

"When mi say dhat babes?" he asked while brushing something off my cheek.

It was probably furs that transferred off the fluffy pillow I had my head on.