53

I felt soft kisses on my back and I smiled

I felt soft kisses on my back and I smiled. His hand ran over the curve of my ass as he trailed kisses up to my neck.

"Wake up Ma," he whispered and I opened my eyes.

"I'm awake," I said and the bed deepens next to me.

I turned my head and looked at my fiancé as he smiled brightly at me.

Hear fiancé

"Good morning angel,"

"Good morning handsome," I said and he kissed my forehead since I was covering my mouth.

Morning breath

"Wah time?"

"Probably 11 sumo," he said and I picked up my phone.

The time was 11:47 a.m.

After him fuck mi wul night den cum fuck out mi mawning him wah wake him up again

"Mi have sumo fih uh," he said and I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

I covered my breasts with the sheet before looking at him.

"What's that?" I asked and he leans over to the edge of the bed.

He picks up something from the ground and told me to close my eyes. I smiled at him before closing my eyes.

"Act like uh a hug mi," he said and I placed my phone down.

I reached my arms out before pretending that I was going to hug him. My hands wrapped around something big and I opened my eyes.

"Babe," I said while adoring the red roses.

"Like dem?" he asked and I nod while looking at them with big smile.

"Stay like that mek mi tek uh picture," he said while grabbing his phone.

I turned my head to the side and he took the photo. After he was finished he sat down on the bed as I took videos of my roses.

"You hungry now baby?"

"Yes," I said and he got up.

He grabbed a pair of black cotton shorts and placed it on.

He left the room and I posted my roses on Instagram. I then saw a notification stating that Lucky posted something a couple minutes ago.