Strength.

3 days later...

LA/ LOS ANGELES

Megan Pov

Today I have a therapy session and right after I have a studio session with Beyoncé again.

The first studio session all my feelings started coming back and I tried to fight them but I couldn't.

Those hazel pools drew me back in. I couldn't control it...

She's gotten finer and her body is so filled out. She's married though so I can't act how I want.

Her voice though...mm. If her voice is deep now I don't know what it was before because her voice is so sexy and husky.

She knew what she was doing. Touching me and shit.

Even three years later and I still can't resist her touch.

But at therapy I'm gonna ask how I can be strong around her because if she wants me back like she claims she does I'm gonna need some SERIOUS action.

I'm talkin' divorce and everything. I'm still pissed at her though that's one thing that ain't change.

I may have been a little weak but that's gon change real quick watch.

I walked into my therapist office and she greeted me with a soft smile.

"Hello Megan.." she said softly.

"Hey.." I said back dryly. I'm still not very fond of therapy just yet but I'm trying for myself.

"How has everything been going since we started?" She said pulling out her notepad and pen.

"Well um...I had to face my ex because she offered to remix my song..."

"May I have a name?" She said.

"Beyoncé..." I said and she looked up at me a furrowed her eyebrows.

"As in Jay-z and Beyonce?" She said and I nodded my head. She put her pen down and looked at me sideways.

She don't believe me.

"I'm serious I'm not crazy" she still continued to look at me crazy. I rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone pulling up a picture of us.

I showed her the picture and she looked shocked.

"Oh wow- ok um continue" she said grabbing her notepad and pen again.

"We met up in the studio and she started apologizing and stuff and I could feel myself wanting to fall right back into her arms. I can't trust her though because she broke my heart and she hurt me mentally. I don't want her to feel like she can run over me and take me back whenever she feels like it. I don't wanna get back with her until she's divorced. I wanna be able to be strong around her and not feel weak.." I expressed.

She hummed and wrote down in her notepad. I anxiously tapped my foot on the floor waiting for her to respond.

"Ok Megan...here's what I want you to do." She sat her notepad aside and gave me direct eye contact.

"When ever you guys have another studio session I want you to keep it strictly professional around her and if she tries to push you then tell her to stop but thats if you want her to stop. If anything if you wanna work out a relationship then let her know you won't get with her unless she gets a divorce. Express to her how you feel so she can get a better understanding of the situation." She said and I nodded but there's a slight problem.

Beyoncé will always be able to get her way with me no matter how hard I try to push her away. I have a soft spot for her.

"I don't know if I can and that's the problem...I have a soft spot for her and it will never go away. I had attachment issues back then and she was the one I was attached to. I think I'm still attached to her just differently..." I said and she nodded.