Court.

1 Month Later...

LA/ LOS ANGELES

Bey Pov

I ran my hands down my suit letting out a long breath. Today is the day...

Today is the day I find out if I get to keep my child or not. I'm confident that I'll get full custody but I don't know what Shawn is up to.

I've gotten Megan to put her name on Blues birth certificate basically making her Blues legal parent since Shawn never signed it.

I've also gotten evidence of Shawn cheating on me, and him putting his hands on me.

I hope this is all enough.

I exited the bathroom seeing Megan already dressed getting Blue ready. I bit my lip looking at the dress she had on. This whole month I haven't been able to touch her and it's driving me insane.

"Bey we don't got time for allat come on we got to go" Megan said snapping me from my trance. I huffed walking out the room. I'm seriously losing it.

Megan trailed behind me with Blue in her arms. Let's hope we can win this.

1 hour later...

We arrived at the court and few minutes ago and my mother, sister, my cousin Angie, and my old friends Kelly and Michelle. Megan doesn't know about them yet but she will soon.

I was extremely nervous because the smirk Shawn had on his face when he walked in the building I knew I was really gonna have to fight for this.

Megan had been holding Blue the entire time and I knew that made Shawn's blood boil but let's be real here.

Does he even have a reason to be mad?

It was about time to start the court session so it was time for Megan to hand Blue off to my mother. Blue was not having it.

She cried loudly reaching for Megan as soon as my mother grabbed her from Megan's arms. "Shhh pretty baby I'll be back I promise..." Megan whispered to Blue.

Blue still wasn't having it.

Megan removed her chain from around her neck and let Blue hold it since she loves Megan's chain. Blue grabbed it and her cries quieted. I couldn't help but giggle to myself. My child can be so dramatic.

(A/N: Yall I really don't know how things go in court so I tried my best😭😭)

It was time for the court session to began and I stood behind my podium while Megan sat behind me. Shawn did the same across the room and I gave him a death glare while he just smiled at me.

I felt Megan grab my hand a squeeze it "Stay calm Bey don't let him get under your skin he's trying to get you to act out already." Megan whispered. I took a deep breath squeezing her hand letting her know I heard her.

She released my hand and the judge began to speak.

"Here today we have a full custody request from Shawn Corey Carter for full custody of Blue Ivy Carter and also requesting no visitation, phone calls, or any other form of contact due to Beyoncé Giselle Knowles- Carter being an unfit parent and unable to provide for the child." The judge said I tried my best not to roll my eyes at the lies he put on that paper.

"Is that correct?" The judge asked Shawn.

"Yes your honor" Shawn replied.

"I would like to know why Beyoncé is an unfit parent do you have any evidence?"

"No your honor but trust my word Beyoncé is not fit to be a parent." He said lying through his teeth. How could you say that and not have anything to back it up?