Live.

LA/ LOS ANGELES

Megan Pov

Right now I was on live talking to my Hotties about random shit.

"Hotties I might have a new album coming for yall" I said while sucking on a blow pop.

"Megan you dating anyone?" I read out loud.

"Nope I just be doing me for real" I replied.

I saw Beyoncé walk into the kitchen and you could see the top of her head in the camera. I quickly moved the camera so nobody would see her.

I saw the comments start flooding and I rolled my eyes.

"Is that Beyoncé?!"

"Oh my god Megan is doing something with Beyoncé!"

"What are yall talkin' about?" I asked trying to act clueless. It's crazy how they know it's Beyoncé just from the top of her head being shown.

"Megan did you take my shoes?" Beyoncé asked loudly and I widened my eyes quickly ending the live.

"Beyoncé I was on live" I said knowing the blogs were about to go crazy about this. She widened her eyes and groaned.

"The blogs are gonna get us both" she said and I nodded agreeing.

"And no I didn't take your shoes" I replied going to the fridge grabbing some grapes.

"You sure? You always use to take my shoes and my shoes are missing" she said and I side eyed her. I definitely do have them but I lowkey wanna keep them.

"I'm sure Bey" I lied.

"Mhm..so if I go look in your closet they won't be in there?" She asked and I smacked my lips.

"Fine Bey. They're in my closet but let keep them pleaseeee" I begged poking my bottom lip out. She rolled her eyes and smiled.

Beyoncé may were dresses and heels for events and shit but her style is still the same as when we were in high school.

"I was gonna let you keep them anyway Megan" she said walking up to me and kissing me. I still can't believe I'm letting this girl back in so easily. I really hard for me to push her away.

"Bey why are you doing this to me...?" I said kissing her again.

"Doing what?" She asked taking a slight step back from me.

"You're trapping me Bey...you and your man are still together legally and you've just been sexing me every day without rest and it's throwing me off." I expressed and she just looked at me blankly.

"Megan you know my situation. He refused to sign them which is why it's not finalized. I wanna be with you and only you. As far as the sex I'm just trying to get back our connection and sex is how we really connected with each other." She said and she was right about that. When me and Beyonce fuck we really connect spiritually.

"I know Beyoncé I just feel like you're playing with my heart again.." I mumbled.

"I'm not Megan I promise" I don't believe that.

"I don't do promises Bey. The last time you promised me something I walked into you lip locking with that nigga." I said and she frowned.