Healed.

5 months later...

LA/LOS ANGELES

Bey Pov

I think I'm ready....

I've took a long time to heal and find myself again and I think I'm ready to properly approach Megan now. I've worked on owning what I did and I feel like I'm ready.

I didn't wanna push her I just wanna see if we can start over on a completely clean slate. I know she's gonna be hard to crack but I gotta work for it.

I've learned not to rush into the things and let them grow naturally. If things are meant to be then they'll come together on their own. I've also been staying completely away from sex. My therapist told me that I have a sexual attachment to Megan when it comes to sex. Our past relationship really started from sexual advances.

I don't know when I'm gonna be able to see her but whenever I do I'm gonna make sure I make the best of it.

I'll make sure of it.

1 week later...

Megan Pov

This is honestly the happiest I've ever been. No Beyoncé equals peace and I good with that.

I've been working on my album and getting ready to release it so my life is going pretty good.

I've made a choice to also keep me and Pardi as friends. I don't think I can be in another relationship. I knew me and Pardi were getting close and I felt bad friend zoning him because I could tell he had a huge crush on me. Buying me expensive gifts, giving me flowers, the subtle touches.

I had to stop it because I could feel myself wanting him too but I just couldn't. I choose myself this time.

*

I pulled into the target parking and exited my car. I adjusted my shades and my hoodie and began walking inside. I needed to pick up a few things.

I walked inside and made my way to the snack isle. Yea I came in here for snacks I mean why not.

On my way there I saw a very familiar dude. Like Beyoncés bodyguard type of dude.

I tried not to overthink and kept making my way to the snack isle. Out of the corner of my eye I seen dark honey hair but once again I try not to overthink and keep walking but then I heard a voice.

"Solange shut up before I whoop your ass." I heard her say quietly and that's when I knew it was Beyoncé. This girl sure loves her some target but I really don't wanna run into her.

I hung my head low and continued to walk to the snack isle. As I was I didn't expect to run right into Beyoncé considering I heard her right behind me not in front of me.

I seen her look over in my area and I turned my back hoping she didn't see me. Shouldn't she be with her bodyguard or some shit?

Walkin' around all freely.

"Megan?" I heard from behind me. I tensed and stood still looking the other way pretending that wasn't my name.

"Megan I know it's you I can tell from your body figure." I mentally rolled my eyes of course she can tell it's me from my body figure. I still stood silent hoping she would leave me the hell alone.