Session.

1 week later...

LA/ LOS ANGELES

Bey Pov

I sat in across from Megan as we sat in front of her therapist. I agreed to go i made her sign and NDA so nothing can be leaked.

"Beyoncé I would like to hear your side of the story." She said pulling out a notepad and pen.

"Well me and Megan were introduced to each other by one of her friends. We became close and soon developed a relationship. This friend of Megan's also had a crush on her and would try to tear us apart every chance she could get. We got into an altercation at school. It escalated multiple times and although I knew Megan wouldn't indulge in her I still felt like there was something there"

"What? Beyoncé you never told me-"

"Aht aht let her speak Megan...worry about listening not replying" the therapist said and I smiled to myself. I like this therapist.

"As I was saying I felt like something was there. I didn't reveal that to Megan but I have my reasons. I don't wanna say names but this girl even attempted to follow me home." I seen Megan shift in her seat and I could tell she was biting her tongue. I know I didn't tell her about any of this and that's most likely what's pissing her off.

"I endured childhood abuse when I was little and one day my sister overdosed and she was hospitalized. Megan supported me and kept me company but then her friend just so happened to be at the hospital too and Megan engaged in a conversation with her despite how much I hated her. She lied to me and told me that she wasn't talking to anyone but I heard the full conversation. Megan finally was honest and told me that it was about a funeral. She said she would only go if I went so I agreed. After the service Megan went to have a private conversation with this girl and I told her she only has three minutes and I would come looking for her. I even gave them an extra minute to be nice but once I went back there I caught them kissing" Megan huffed shaking her head to herself.

"Beyoncé you know what happened so why are trying to make yourself victim?" Megan said harshly.

"Megan listen to what she's saying and stop interrupting" The therapist said again.

"Nah! I'm not gonna sit here and listen to her try and flip the narrative and make me feel bad for the things I already apologized for! I felt terrible for doing that to her I wanted to kill myself for it! I would never purposely wanna hurt Beyoncé in any shape or form! I've done so many things wrong and I always try and fix them no matter how hard it gets! I went through hell these last three years trying to protect my heart from the hurt you already caused Beyoncé! I'm done!" Megan yelled and stormed out the room. I quickly chased after her put her legs are slightly longer then mine so she was quick.

"Megan wait!" I sped up grabbing her arm and yanking her back.

"Get awf me Beyoncé!" She yelled trying to pull away from me.

"Megan stop, calm down please" I pleaded. I felt terrible. The lack of communication in our past relationship really affected our mental and the connection we have.

"Get yo ass off me Beyoncé I ain't playin'" she gritted pushing me a little to hard for my liking.

I frowned and started getting rough with her. I pushed her against the wall grabbing her wrist and pinning them to her side. She continued to struggle trying to get out of my grasp.

I grabbed her face and squeezed it slightly letting my acrylics sink into her face.

"Ow! Beyoncé stop!" She yelped and I let go.

"Then relax Megan! I'm sorry Megan ok? I'm sorry I hurt you. I'm sorry I left you alone, I'm sorry I caused you so much mental pain but Megan can you please find it in your heart to forgive me?" I begged looking her dead in the eyes.

One tear slid down her face and I gave her a sympathetic look.

"W-why did you do this to me Beyoncé??" She broke down pushing me away from her.

"I made mistakes I tried to fix them but you pushed me away! Why Beyoncé! I loved you so much!" I frowned listening to how broken she sounded.

I didn't know what to say...I tried to think of something, anything but I couldn't.

"I love you Megan" That was all I could say.

She scoffed and wiped her tears "love ain't real and you sure showed me that." She said and turned walking out the door.

I can't keep letting her walk away from me.

I know what I need to do...

1 month later...

I held the divorce papers as I walked to the studio. I was gonna show Megan as proof that I was getting a divorce. These last few sessions have been rough. She does talk unless it strictly about the music. If I even try to talk about our relationship she cuts me off or tells me to "keep it professional".

I opened the studio door and seen Megan playing around with a beat. She didn't even  acknowledge me she just ignored.

"Megan.." I said over the music. She continued to play around with it I even think she turned it up louder.

I shook her shoulder and she rolled her eyes stopping the beat.

"What Beyoncé" she said with an attitude. I took the papers out of my purse and handed them out to her. She side eyed me and then grabbed the papers from my hand.

She began reading and flipping through the papers and then paused. "They ain't signed Beyoncé" she said and I sighed deeply.

"Megan I'm trying I really am. I'm gonna give the papers to him tonight" I said taking the papers from her.

"Mhm..." she hummed pulling her phone out.

I huffed and snatched her phone out of her hand. "Megan please..." I begged.

"Bey you betta give me my phone back I ain't playin'" she said standing up out of her chair and looking down at me.

That's when I smelt the alcohol on her breath.

I furrowed my eyebrows and frowned"Megan have you been drinking?" I asked.

"So what if I have Beyoncé give me my phone" No. That's what she does when she tries to cope with things. She drinks and she...she's has sex. Lots of it.

"Megan why are you drinking?" I said putting her phone behind my back.

"I'm a grown ass woman Beyoncé I can drink whateva the fuck I want. Give me my damn phone!" She yelled but I stood strong.

"Megan you can't drink to drown your feelings! It's unhealthy and it-" she cut me off by wrapping her hand around my neck and pushing me into the chair behind me.

"You keep fuckin' testing me so ima give yo ass what you want." She said while getting down on her knees in front of me.

"Wait Megan no-" she roughly opened my legs and I whimpered. As bad as I wanted this I couldn't let this happen and her regret it later.

"Megan no! Stop it here you can have your phone." I said taking her phone from behind me and handing it to her.

She smirked and snatched her phone from me standing up.

"Now worry about yaself Beyoncé." She mumbled and walked out the room.

I don't know what to do.

~~

How do yall feel about Beyonce tryna play victim? I don't appreciate her trying to make Megan feel bad all over again. That's just me though but yall let me know what yall think!

Bey?

Megan?

Let me know in the comments!

Vote and comment!

Love yall❤️❤️

Enjoy!