Promise.

1 month later...

LA/ LOS ANGELES

Bey Pov

I searched around looking at rings. Not I'm not proposing to Megan but I'm promising her.

I've realized we're missing a few things. We haven't really connected on a mental or spiritual level yet. I feel that is keeping us from really being open with each other.

So I want to not only promise her but I want to connect with her more than we ever have.

I wanted to pick one that would have meaning to her. I was thinking to get one with a bunch of diamonds but Megan always told me.

"It doesn't need to shine to be special".

As tempted as I was to buy one with a bunch of diamonds I wanted her to feel like it came from my heart.

Best believe though for the engagement ring it will be blinged out.

As I looked at the rings one really caught my eye. This ring had forever love carved into the band of it and it had the color of Megan's birth stone.

To be honest I was gonna get a few diamonds put on it just because I wanna be a little extra.

I placed an order to have the ring altered and I paid extra so it would be ready later today. I planned on taking Megan out tomorrow so we could establish something's. Maybe even get some final things off our chest.

I'm also planning to ask her to be my girlfriend. I feel it needs to be me to ask her this time. She deserves any and everything in this world and I need to step up to that plate.

Julius was driving me to get some food next. My phone started ringing and from the vibration pattern I knew it was Megan. I gave her a different vibration so I know when to answer the phone or not.

I slid my phone from my pocket and clicked answer "Hello"?

"Beyyyy I miss youuuuu" Megan whined. I giggled and shaking my head. I love when she calls me for little stuff like this.

"I miss you more babyyyyyy" I replied in the same whiny voice.

"When are you coming home?" She rasped out.

"I'm getting some food for you and me then I'll be home Meg" I said and she whined.

"That's too longgg I need you now..." I raised my eyebrow and laughed.

"You need me now?" I questioned.

"Yes nowwwwww" I could hear slight whimpers from the other side of the phone and I widened my eyes.

"Megan what are you doing right now?" I asked grabbing my air pods from my purse.

"Bey I want you right now..." she moaned.

Is she playing with her herself while being on the phone with me???

"Megan are playing with yourself?" I whispered into the phone. I quickly connected my air pods to my phone so no sound of Megan would be heard.

I motioned for Julius to roll up the partition which he quickly did.

"Yes babyyyy mmm fuck I miss you so muchhhhh!" She moaned loudly.