Therapist Revisit.

That morning...

LA/ LOS ANGELES

Megan Pov

I clung to Beyoncé as we laid in bed. I can't believe she fucked me like that last night. I feel so conflicted and my brain is scrambling.

I know this is gonna hurt me but I can't stop. Thankfully we have a session this week with the therapist because I still feel like my heart is being played with.

"Baby it's time to get up..." I heard Bey mumble as she rubbed her hand up and down my back.

When Beyonce fucks me I get really babyish and I wanna be clung to her all the time.

I whined and stuffed my head deeper into her neck if that was even possible. She let out a soft giggle and started moving from under me and gripped her tighter.

"Megan baby we gotta go to a session today" she said trying to move my hands. I opened my eyes and started pouting. She huffed and leaned down kissing my forehead.

"Stop pouting you know I can't resist you when you do that" She said rubbing my cheek with her hand.

"I wanna sleep Bey..." I mumbled.

"Fine...I'll give you get ten minutes but I'm getting in the shower." She stated and I whined. "No Bey stay in bed.."

"Unt uh I'm getting in the shower" She said and quickly maneuvered from under me making me groan. "Beyyyyyy" I cried out.

She ignored me and walked into my bathroom closing the door. I pouted and closed my eyes trying to go back to sleep.

45 Minutes Later....

"Megan get up were late get up." I felt my body being shook and I groaned. I opened my eyes seeing Beyonce hovering over me with her hair down and in completely different attire.

I looked over at my clock and seen it was 10:00. Ten minutes my ass.

I huffed and rolled out my bed revealing my naked body. "Call her and tell her we'll be running late." I said walking into the bathroom with a very noticeable limp. I heard Beyonce giggle but I ignored her ass because I will be lighting fire under that ass at this session today.

I closed the door and started up the shower letting the water get hot. I looked at myself in the mirror and seen my hair was a hot ass mess. My lace was lifting and shit. I'm bouta beat her ass I just got this installed yesterday!

She lucky I get my hair done for free by Kellon because if not she would be paying for a new install and some.

I removed the lace and started taking my hair out of the cornrows they were in. Looks like I'm wearing my natural hair until I can get it done again.

I finished taking down my hair and waddled my ass to the shower. I stepped in and let the hot water relax my body. I stepped fully under the shower head and let my hair get wet.

30 Minutes Later...

I finished drying my hair and let it fall down my shoulders. I just know we hella late now but I only have one person to blame and that's Beyonce.

I walked out the bathroom to see Beyonce playing with Blue. She was crawling all over the bed with slobber falling all from her mouth. Thankfully we changed those sheet. I smiled and continued to my dresser opening it and grabbing a fresh thong and bra. I went into my closer and began to look for an outfit. I wanted my ass to poke today. I mean it always does but I wanted it OUT.

After about five minutes I decided on a peach two piece set. The bottoms were a skirt and the top was a scrunched up crop top. I dropped my towel and grabbed my lotion and began to lotion up. I finished up and slid my thong on and then buckled up my bra.