Him or Her.

Continued...

Airplane.

Megan Pov

"I know you have a bedroom on this big ass plane Bey.." I mumbled still kissing on her neck.

"I-It's back there..." she said breathlessly pointing her finger behind us. It put my hands under her ass and picked her up carrying her to the bedroom.

I knew she was hot and bothered so I decided on giving her something slight.

Nothing too much though.

I opened the door and closed it with my foot. I tossed her on the bed and licked my lips.

"Strip fa' me" I said sitting in the chair that was across from the bed.

"E-Everything?" She said nervously.

"Everything Beyoncé" I repeated.

She bit her lip and grabbed the hem of her shirt slowly pulling it over her head.

I watched scanning over her body as she removed every piece of clothing she had on her body.

She reached behind her back unclipping her bra letting her perfect tittes fall out and sit perfectly against her chest.

I felt my arousal leak into my panties and clenched my thighs together.

One thing you'll never be able to say about Beyonce is that her body isn't tea.

She grabbed the hem of her shorts and pulled them down slowly and one I see she didn't have panties on I knew she was about to get fucked up.

She smirked at me knowing that I never liked when she did that even back in high school because it would show off to much.

I didn't notice because I was trying to be respectful but I see what we on now.

She threw her shorts to the side and gave me intimate eye contact.

"Come here Beyonce" I said sternly. She was about to fuck around and find out.

She slide off the bed and walked to me swaying her hips. Once she got close enough I snatched her up pulling her into my lap.

"Now you know Beyonce...I don't like when you don't wear panties especially out in public " I said delivering a hard slap to her right thigh.

She whimper and bit her lip "I'm sorry daddy..." she said in a submissive tone. I felt wetness on my leg so I looked down only to see Beyoncé dripping wet.

"You like this shit? You like when I get upset so I can fuck up that pussy?" I said dominantly.

She nodded her head rapidly and I shook my head. "You so damn bad Beyoncé...I don't think you deserve what I'm about to give you." I said and she whined.

"No no please daddy I'm sorry I'll be good.." she cried out kissing my neck trying to get me to change my mind.

"Mmmm you'll be good?" I questioned and she nodded.

"Good..go lay on the bed fa me" I said tapping her thigh. She quickly got off my lap and laid on the bed spreading her legs out wide for me knowing how I like it.