Start Over.

The Next Day...

LA/ LOS ANGELES

Bey Pov

I stood downstairs waiting patiently for Megan to come downstairs. Everything was in place and ready so all I needed to do was execute the plan.

I was nervous as hell but I want this.

I need this.

I heard the sound of heels clacking against the stairs. I wiped my hands against myself to calm my nerves a little but that didn't help because when Megan walked around the corner I was drooling.

What did I do to deserve such a goddess?

I couldn't form any words as my eyes raked up and down her perfect body

"Damn..." I mumbled under my breath.

"Bey stop your making me nervous." I heard Megan say snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I'm sorry um y-you look beautiful Megan" I rasped out. She looked like full course meal. I told Megan to dress casual because where we're going doing involve playing dress up.

"Look atchu Bey lookin' all sexy and daddyish " Megan said trailing her eyes up and down my body.

"Hopefully I can fulfill that title tonight" I definitely am going too. How can I not?

Megan raised her eyebrow at me before snickering "We'll see Beyonce." She said cockily.

She walked over to me and her scent filled my nostrils, intoxicating me.

"Now where are you taking me?" I smiled thinking of the place I would be taking her tonight.

"Don't worry about it and just wait and see." I whispered, kissing her bottom lip.

I motioned for her to follow me, I opened the front door for her letting her walk out. I looked down at her ass and bit my lip.

I'll be getting that tonight.

I heard Megan gasp and I knew she saw the car I bought just for this occasion.