🔞Authors Note🔞

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to add this quick note before we get started. I want to start off by saying that if you are under the age of 18, this is not the story for you. The content in this story is highly erotic with many other mature topics popping up as well. Since this is something, I am currently writing I will put trigger warning at the beginning of the chapters that require them.

I will also be working on a playlist to go with the story and will put songs at the beginning of the chapters and create a master list as I go.

With that being said, if you are not a fan of smut then do not read this. Plain and simple.

I also want to clarify that everything you read is purely FICTION. While I have tried to keep the personalities of the boys close to how they truly seem to be in real life, some of their characteristics and personalities have been exaggerated to fit the plot. Also, I have included some events that the boys have participated in the past, but I do not follow a realistic timeline. (It's too much to keep up with honestly lol)

Now, onto the good stuff. I wanted to explain a few things that pertain to the story you are about to read. This story takes place in an omega verse of my making so I wanted to give a quick explanation of the terms that will be frequently used.

Alpha: A primal sub-gender. Alphas tend to be natural born leaders and strive to be in control. Their eyes shine red when they are in the alpha state. They can be either male or female. Alphas go through a hormonal cycle called a rut. They usually last anywhere from 3- 7 days and occur every 3 months. During this time their sub-gender takes over completely and it is extremely hard for them to resist their primal urges. Their sex drive is extremely high as well as their fertility rate so they have a strong desire to bear children. They can sire children to omegas and female betas.

Omega: A primal sub-gender. Omegas by nature tend to be more submissive and have a need to take care of their mate and pack. Their eyes shine silver when they are in their omega state. Like alphas they can be either male or female. An omegas hormonal cycle is called a heat and last the same amount of time as a rut, also accruing every 3 months. During this time their sub-gender takes over completely and it is extremely hard for them to resist their primal urges. Their sex drive is extremely high as well as their fertility rate so they have a strong desire to bear children. They can bear children from an alpha or male beta.

Beta: A primal sub-gender. Male betas have ruts and female betas have heats. Their scents and primal urges are weaker than that of an alpha or omega.

Presenting: This is a time in a persons life when their sub-gender presents itself. It typically occurs around the ages of 16-18.

Nests: A safe and comforting space created by an omega, typically made for the pack to be in together. Un-mated omegas like to have a nest of their own. They usually fill the nest with items from their pack that hold their scent. (Blankets, clothing, etc.)

Dens: A living space created by an alpha to entice an omega to build a nest which is part of their courting ritual.

Scent glands:  These are small areas of the skin located on both sides of the neck, the insides of the wrist and the inner thigh. These areas are highly sensitive and can give off the persons emotions.

Slick: The slick is a bodily fluid created by an omega when they are aroused.

Primal: When a person is primal they are more in tune and have more control of their sub-gender.

Sub drop: A primal headspace where the person is taken over completely by their sub gender. This typically happens by a traumatic event causing the person to be come in responsive in a way to protect them.

Feral: Similar to sub drops it is a type of head space where the sub- gender takes over causing them to lash out violently with no control.

Collars: Collars are used in courting rituals. Alphas will present them to an omega that they wish to court. If the omega accepts the courtship they will in turn make a nest for the alpha.

Marks: Marks are caused by biting into the scent glands of another person (Neck for mating bond, wrist for pack bond)

This is just a small list of things that will pop up. hopefully everything will make sense as the story progresses and things are explained in deeper detail.

Also, I will try to update this once a week on Mondays and possibly twice a week if I get a decent backstock of chapters written.

Enjoy :)