my balls itch🤤

joe bidet got PISSED OFF🤬🤬🤬🤬👹🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬💥💥🤬🤬👹🤬💥🗣👹💥👹🤬👹💥👹🤬👹🤬💥💥💥🦅🦅💥🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹and then he and the grinch bodyslammed shrek into the pavement. "FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" grinch roared angrily, eyes glowing red with rage. then shrek passed out bdcause hes so tiny and petite

shrek woke up 3 hours later with obama next to him holding him by his bare waist.

"hey babygirl" obama said sexily in shrek's ear. "i'm so glad you chose me kitten."

"yeah of course pookie wookie  bear☺️" shrek replied and made out passionately with him. shrek pulled away. 

"what's wrong?" obama asked, holding shrek's face in his hands. 

"i have some business to take care of first," shrek replied. "then we can make out🤤"

"ok" obama said.

shrek left the house and stepped outside to face the mob of people. they weren't rioting anymore, but they were still standing around. 

"LISTEN UP" Shrek shouted. they all turned to him. "THE WORLD IS IN MY HANDS NOW."

"what the fart man☝️ that's mean" said sonic who was currentky prregnant. "i'm literally about to have children you can't take over the world!!!!!!!!!"

"ermmm what about this, loser???!" shrek said sassily and on cue, a hoarde of helicopters flew in. everybody started screamjhg.

"HOLY SHIT WE'RE GONNA DIE WHAT THE FUCK"

"THANK GOD"

"NOOOO DON'T KILL US😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭💔"

"NOOOOIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

"plSEADE SIR I HAVE A FAMILY"

BOOM💥💥💥💥💥 the helicopters started throwing bombs down on the innocent civilians. the city erupted into chaos and panic.

"MUAHAHAHAHAHABDVRRRHAHHAHAAAHAHAAHAGGGHHHHHH" shrek laughed maniacally. "BOW TO YOUR KING!!!!!!"

but suddenly, the ground began to shake. the cement split open.

emerging from the ground was donkey.