Chapter 5- Balance Must Maintain

Tsuki, Kash, and I all look to Monsai. He starts to move his arms and body around in motions. Mako tilts his head and he looks confused.
"Uhhh.....is this even right?" He says nervously. The intercom then goes off. "Ready..set...FIGHT!!!"
It's started. As Mako goes to turn his head back to look at Monsai, he flies back, hitting the wall behind him. Damn! Monsai had never stopped his movement so when the guy said "start" he instantly created a flow of water. It's impressive how fast he shot it at him like that. So much force behind it and not a second to waste.
"WOWW FOLKS! THATS A KNOCKOUT! Monsai is our winner for this round!" The crowd goes crazy. Monsai fixes his cloak pulling it over and puts his hands together.
"Thank you" as he leans forwards. Me and Tsuki are screeching at this point. He then starts heading back towards us as we're jumping up and down. "Ehhhhhh!!!! That was so cool!" I shriek holding up my hand for a high-five. He returns it giving me a high-five. Tsuki says, "You really gave it to him huh Monsai?" As she chuckles slapping him on the back. "I definitely took it easy on him." He says looking back at the ring. Kash clears his throat,
"Either way, that was still impressive!" Monsai turns to Kash and he's smiling. "Thank you Kash." Monsai says so politely.
They shake hands. I let out a sigh then laugh, "I'm so glad we made it past the first rounds. Now all we have to do is wait for these people to fight and then it's our turn to win again!" They all chuckle. "I'm serious guys! We will win this shit!"
"Alright alright Chibi-Chan!" Tsuki says as she throws her arm around me, "We are gonna win!" I smile jumping up and down. "Yes! But first I'm going to use the restroom!" As I runoff. The three of them laugh and look to each other. "That damn Chibi." Tsuki says letting out a little giggle. "If she hasn't already made it there, I'll at least meet her halfway on the way back. Peace!" Tsuki walks off hoping to catch up to me. All there is left is Kash and Monsai now. They stand there in awkward silence for a moment and both go to try and say something.
"I—"
"He-"
Awkward.
"You go first." Monsai says calmly.
Kash lets out a sigh, "I just wanted to say thank you for what you did before your match." Monsai immediately says, "Oh! Of course! It's no problem. You won fair and square."
Kash smiles and says "Yeah I must've really outdid myself...but I'm good now!"
Monsai chuckles and looks around. He stops all of a sudden. He's serious. "Where the fuck did he—Let's go!" He sprints off grabbing Kash. Startled, Kash says, "What's going on? Where is who?"
Monsai gave him back a serious answer,
"Carlos."
"Fuck!"

"Ahhhhh! The relief. I must've drank too much tea this morning." As I zip up my pants. I go to try opening the bathroom stall, it's stuck. What the hell? "Why...won't...you...open!" Frustrated, I kick the damn shit open!
"Damn! Like actually. They should really fix this shit." I walk up to the sink to wash my hands and of course had to fix this hair. Then the lights turn off. "Okay! Keep playing and I'll have to beat whoever's ass! Right here!" I scream.
I hear a snap and look to the mirror. Tsuki is standing right by the door with a little flame coming from her fingers. "Even me?" She says so seductively twirling her hair. That's Tsuki for ya. "Girl I almost lifted up the entire ground in here. You scared me!"
"That's exactly why I revealed myself so soon." As she laughs and turns the lights back on. She walks over to stand beside me. "You're so pretty Chibi. You really do have your fathers eyes." As she grabs my face.
I put my hand over her hand and smile.
"As are you my beautiful moon!" We laugh—
The lights go out and I instantly feel her body shift turning around. Her hair swung in my face and she puts one arm back, trying to guard me in this dark ass room. She snaps her fingers to form a flame and we immediately see a black figured shadow standing at the door.
Frozen. Fuck! I'm frozen!!!
Flipping her hand she makes the flame bigger and forms it into a ball. It's....Carlos?! Carlos! Why the hell is he here right now?
"I....Refuse to let yo-you out of ALL people move forward...If I can't stop him...I'll stop one of you bitches! Or even...BOTH!" He darts forward and Tsuki walks into me, startled. I lift up a piece of the ground in front of us forming a wall to protect us for another second at least! Snapped back Tsuki shoves me back out of the way and shoots out flames towards the wall I created. That caused smoke to fill the room and Carlos instantly backs out coughing. Good call. "Bitch— we got to run!" She whispers. We dart to the door at full speed. Tsuki slides out and I immediately jump over her so we both can make it out at the same time! "Shhhhit!" She screams. Almost there! When I thought I'd make my land, Carlos grabs my ankle pulling me back and throwing me against the wall. Fuck. Tsuki instantly looks back as she's sliding and immediately stops herself. She stands up face to face with Carlos. "This is what you want?? I'll give it to you then!" She yells as she darts to Carlos.
Damn...I need to get up. This can't happen. She reaches Carlos and he throws the first punch. She ducked sliding between his legs. Confused, he turns around and she immediately kicks him in his stomach flying him back. Oh wow!!!
"Bitch are you okay?? Get up! We gotta get outta here!" She lifts me up and we stop. Fuck.
"Did you think it was that easy bitch!?" Carlos growls. "What did I say? I refuse to let you guys live a happy life! This was my dream and now it's fucked....All because of that bastard..."
"We don't give a flying fuck Carlos! Now move!" Tsuki screams.
He laughs. "You will." Carlos then darts forward again but I don't have time nor the strength to form another wall.
"Carlos!" someone said so sharply. It's Monsai. "Get away while you can. You couldn't even handle one. It's four of us now." It's Kash and Monsai! Yesss!! Tsuki and I walk towards them. Kash meets us halfway taking me from Tsuki. She then immediately stands next to Monsai, ready.
"Well?" Monsai says.
Carlos scoffs. "Just know after this, we're gonna have our 1 on 1." He stomps on the ground forming a wall to separate us from him. That's that. Monsai then quickly turns to me putting his hands in motion. Water covers my whole body except my face.
"This should help." He says calmly. I can literally feel the water healing me. Wow. My back doesn't hurt anymore and neither does my ankle. "Wow...thanks Monsai." I say to him. He smiles. "We should probably head back before anyone notices we're gone." He says.
"Oh shit!! The tournament!" I scream running back. They follow behind and we're all headed back, together.